Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first week in new river home

man what a week,got all the furniture moved in to our new place in parker.we love it so much.never though i could dig a place this much but i do.saturday was crowded as always but sun thru thursday was perfect well it rained pretty good thursday.but i forgot what it is like to spend a week at the river and it was worth the wait.seen a couple of nuckle heads sink there boat friday pretty funny,i even told missb when they went by those two wont make it until the weekend.i was pulling my daughter tubing we turned around and sure enough there they are floating with the interior.boat was gone not even the tip sticking up.cant wait until the next week trip hopefully it wont be that long of a wait.

riverliver
    Glad to hear that all went well for you and Tina, and that you guys had a great time !!!

scott i will have to say it was worth the wait,we had a few freinds over and they were pretty blown away with the inside of the place.the only thing i a little concerned about is the neighbor has a blown 25ft eliminator cat purple?

mbrown2
    What a week to have to move....had a to be a little hot...glad to hear you are are moved in and settled.

riverliver
    boatnam2:
    scott i will have to say it was worth the wait,we had a few freinds over and they were pretty blown away with the inside of the place.the only thing i a little concerned about is the neighbor has a blown 25ft eliminator cat purple? LMAO
    We are going up tonight, meeting with are guy that is doing the plans for the new house sat.in Havasu, be on the water by noon i hope.

get all you can get on the garage,because you know women they will trying to get all the house they can get.

riverliver
    boatnam2:
    get all you can get on the garage,because you know women they will trying to get all the house they can get. LMAO
    Iam going for 1000sq/ft of garage And 2700 living area.

i was going to say 2000 for you and 2000 for her but i guess 1000 and 2700 is a good number.drove by the lot a few times this week i dont know why i guess just to see what could of been.

Holland
    Hey Congrats on the pad... I'm Jealous smile_sp

missboatnam1
    the new place is awsome, thanks for all the congrats guys!!! we are sure to hold a river party soon!!....iv only been home 2 days and im ready to go back!! lets see im off thrusday - friday, dooooable!!! thats the great thing about having a pad there you can go anytime!! wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast