Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Park Moabi

burning cole
    I was just curious to see if any of the guys on this board were there. There was a bunch of guys and gals with blower motors. And I think that there must have been a Hallett Regada because every other boat was a Hallett. Just curious, as I would have liked to meet some people from this board.
    [ October 14, 2002, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: burning cole ]

Livin Large 27Hallett
    I was down in the area on Sunday wakebording. I have a 27' Hallett. Seemed to be busy there for this time of the year.

burning cole
    We left Sunday at around 12. And no kidding, around Park Moabi was crazy, but if you went up river about 15 minutes it was glass all day.
    Here is a picture of the boat, hope to see you there sometime. We are going on OCT 26th
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Boat.JPG[/img]

Mandelon
    We went to get some gas but the pumps were closed. I loved all the little kids on those canoes. I think they were wishing they had some Hot Canoes.

Charley
    I was there saturday...just crusing in a beater-pontoon boat with 8 guys in it

burning cole
    ya, there was a huge boy scout outting that weekend. What was even worse then that was the singing by the camp fire at night. Cumby ya!! Other then that it was my first trip to those camp sites and overall very very nice.

burning cole
    Charley:
    I was there saturday...just crusing in a beater-pontoon boat with 8 guys in itPlease tell me it was a bacholer party or something!! LOL. I wish I could have met some of you guys. Everyone here has been so helpful this year and I would have enjoyed paying you back in SILVER!!

revndave
    I was there in a blown injected jetboat.Sand bar on Fri.and Sat.

hack job
    revndave:
    I was there in a blown injected jetboat.Sand bar on Fri.and Sat.dave it was nice to meet you and to see that lovly boat of yours! and thanks for the ride in your boat iam going to have to work pretty hard now! damn you ! wink
    [ October 14, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: hack job ]

revndave
    Hackjob
    It was great meeting you guys.Had a blast.Let me know when you get close to setting boat up.I had every combo in mine.I justed picked up 2 loaders today to try.See ya

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast