Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MEMORIAL DAY AT PARKER!!!!

thats cool cyclone just messin. glad you guys had fun, blythe was more crowded than i ve ever seen it.all the sandbars were packed- some nice jets too. not sure if the races went down at lost lake or not i was there saturday night waiting and some guy with a flat was ready to go but no one showed up when i was there. Isnt it amazing how therapeutic the river is, it makes you realize once your home and everyone that stayed home is still all wound up and we are just mellow after a big weekend.

cyclone
    I wasn't able to get gps numbers. Didn't get to make a full pass either because of all the chop but i did get make some eye-opening pulls and whooped up on a some guy with a wacka.

cyclone
    cs19- that's cool. my blythe comment was just an ongoing joke from over the weekend. I still like blythe and the water was probably much smoother there than parker was.

Blown 472
    cyclone:
    I wasn't able to get gps numbers. Didn't get to make a full pass either because of all the chop but i did get make some eye-opening pulls and whooped up on a some guy with a wacka.

for blythe it was rough. had an awesome weekend, at least the parts i remember were fun. were there any fast jets out there in parker other than your boats of course .

hboldno7
    Wow, definatly a trip to remember. I did my best to keep an eye out for anybody from the boards, the strip was really crowded all weekend, had a blast at the lower sandbar on saturday and pretty much closed Fox's every night all weekend. Anyways, Need to get back to work so I dont feel to bad about taking next mon and tues off to do it all over again next weekend minus all the Madness

missboatnam1
    ok guys, sounds like you had a blast, now wheres the pic's???
    [ May 27, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

unleashed
    Sorry i didnt get a chance to get to Parker to meet any of you peeps. Now post some photos so I can checkout the scene!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

HBjet
    Great Weekend!
    If I had to sum it up with one photo, it would be this one!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20onepicture-med.jpg[/img]
    I want to say thanks to RiverDave for having us over for the weekend (even though he's owed me a weekend) We had a blast, and look forward to the next trip (when ever that is) Cyclone, your boat kicks ass! I can't wait until my motor is done and we get some water to test on. We gotta dial in those car motors for the next BBSP. Right HavasuBarney? JRocket, it was cool seeing ya for the short time that I did. Cyclone and I did see you running up river late Sunday night with some Blown V-drive reeling ya in eek! RiverLiver, yeah, I heard I missed ya. Oh well, I really needed that nap! Party Cat, STV_Keith, LaveyBob, and Whipped(insert mfg here) Always fun hangout out with you guys. ShockwaveHarry and Dana, thanks for hooking up with us and tell Dana thanks for finding out what was wrong with my neck. Jordy, it was cool seeing ya, and that truck is bad ass! Thanks for being the DD during the day, that was totally cool of you. I'm sure I'm missing some peeps, I'm still draggin ass from the weekend. We brought 2 river virgins and they had the best time. So good of a time, I don't know if we can take them another weekend because the bar has been set pretty high. They thought everyone was cool and they can't wait to go again.
    Well, I'll post more photo's tonight!
    HBjet

Jrocket
    He was more than reeling me in,more like kicking my ass!! Thats my buddies blown Schiada with a Bravo one! RD knows the boat.I gave him one of my props that doesnt work on my boat.Looks like it back fired on me.That boat runs good...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast