Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: lost lake 8/2

cyclone
    anyone going to be there?

Johnwithjm
    I wish I could go but work is very busy these days. Cyclone you can be the king that weekend

cyclone
    aw that sucks. ill put one on the beach in your honor john. your still the king in my book.

cyclone
    ill put a seadoo on the beach! you ever gonna run that daytona of yours or is it just going to sit there and look pretty on the beach?

Johnwithjm
    Cyclone have a good time and be safe

cyclone
    i will. i might not go down there if no one else is going to be there. judging by the number of boats that were there 4th of july weekend there might not be any there this weekend.

wrightnow
    Mike, It's looking like some talent will be up at big river this weekend also. Jack just complete alot of work on a 19 ultra that's running about 1000hp on the bottle. He camps next to me and I have seen him run before jack did the work and he was fast then..
    Here's a pic..

victorfb
    this might sound like a stupid question, but were is lost lake? i keep hearing about it and would love to see you guys run. it kind of reminds me of my younger day or should i say nights at TI (termanal island) drag strip. a place were we can run and see alot of cool rides that the backyard mechanic with his local auto shop pay check money building HP with imagination. way cool.
    now i know you guys have better jobs than that, but its still cool to see the privateers building and racing their stuff. it got lost with all the big money sponsership these days.
    i missed out on the hot jet boat racing back in the 70's 80's. but im excited to hear its not dead.

cyclone
    lol. mark im pretty sure a 19 ultra with 1000hp would not be a race, it'd be a slaughter. eek!

You Te
    Wow 1000 HP jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
    You Te

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast