Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: lost lake 8/2

MikeC
    wrightnow:
    Mike, It's looking like some talent will be up at big river this weekend also. Jack just complete alot of work on a 19 ultra that's running about 1000hp on the bottle. He camps next to me and I have seen him run before jack did the work and he was fast then..
    Here's a pic..
    I ran this Jetter 2 years in a row,
    I was amazed how fast this boat was!!!
    And only a singe Edelbrock carb, at least a 1000hp maybe even 1500 on the bottle! Beware he looks like a nice innocent looken fella.... It's a OB stomper!

cyclone
    ill bet it is!

i bought a rod of all thread at mcfaddendale for 2 bucks and cut them to length myself with a hack saw. cut them so you can put a large wedge in if you decide you need to run one on the future.

cyclone
    that's what i was going to do until i got to the store and realized that they had pre-cut lengths that were perfectly sized. saved me some work.

Goodtime$
    were on the channel in Hidden Valley, i just wakeboard, i sold my eliminator, are the Lost Lake races going to be big this coming weekend?
    sat night right?

wrightnow
    Goodtime$:
    were on the channel in Hidden Valley, i just wakeboard, i sold my eliminator, are the Lost Lake races going to be big this coming weekend?
    sat night right? You never know if L/L is going to go off or not, but lately (2 years or so) they have slow..
    But we plan on going down to Shell Beach (sandbar right above L/L) on Saturday, come on up and say hi and have a beer.
    Mark

Goodtime$
    i went up to parker and havasu the other weekend since im between boats and checked out that scene, im a so happy that my family and all of our friends are in blythe, small boats, nice people. the water is always glassy to go shred on, jet skiis will always be a problem anywhere u are.
    big cats and offshore boats are cool looking, but id rather have a place on the water and see fun flattys and jets run by.

Would like to come hang with you guys again but my boat is still screwed up cry cry ,so no can do.
    Cyclone I will bring the tape to CBBB I just finished it today.

cyclone
    bigamist- do you need helping fixing the cap?

cyclone:
    bigamist- do you need helping fixing the cap? I don't think I wanna play with any more fiberglass after repairing my tow-board it really sucked.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast