Thread: Anybody going to Nacimiento this weekend?

SCHIADA 21 RC
    I am going up Thursday afternoon for the weekend. I will be staying with a friend at Heritage Ranch. I Will be in the narrows for a while in the afternoon Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I hope to see some of you folks from the board. I will be in a Schiada 21 v-drive. White hull with blue, orange and red stripes. Pull up and introduce yourself and IÂ’ll have a cold one for you. See ya there. Wild Bill AKA Schiada 21 RC.

jackpunx
    We should be in Heritage over labor day.. I have a couple of buddies who live on the ranch and we go up there all the time.. But unfortunately.. it wont be this weekend.. Maybe next time..

565edge
    Ill be staying in oak shores this weekend,we will either be at the narrows or at the cantinas if there is water,I'll be in a 19' tom papp stealth its white with teal green checkers.

mike37
    565edge:
    Ill be staying in oak shores this weekend,we will either be at the narrows or at the cantinas if there is water,I'll be in a 19' tom papp stealth its white with teal green checkers. cantinas I dont know this spot or I know it by a diferent name wear is it

boat030
    Cantinas is the cove on the right just past Oak Shores. We will be there on sunday we will probably be in las tablas, at least that's usually where we end up.