Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buena Vista Trip Pics. very nice weekend!!!

Eric455
    here are a few pics of tha group here in cali. man the weather is great!!!
    here is little Richi
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/85.JPG[/img]
    this is camp saturday night.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/campground_fire_2.JPG[/img]
    Jetboatrich saying hiiiiiii... [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Rich_rooster_up_.JPG[/img]
    here is what happenes to your headers for not running enough h2o thorught them
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/broken_pipe_2.JPG[/img]
    man i love that glass water @ 9 o'clock in the morning. [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/SW_glass_H2o.JPG[/img]
    turned out to be a great weekeknd, sucked, cuz i had to leave saturday night. but i bet rich and dave took care of the place for me.
    hey dave sorry i couldnt get any good shots of your boat. your were too bizzy with the stop&go deal. ohh and Ian i coulnd get you pic to upload. i'll try in the morning.
    thanx eric

Sleek-Jet
    Looks like a good time. Looks a little cool also, but still warmer then here.
    Just checked...10 degrees, are we having fun yet?

Ian
    Just got home, it was another great day when I left. It was nice meeting all of you, I look forward to another trip real soon. Sorry you had to leave last night Eric . Rich, Dave and the Lurker came over to our fire after you left and we threw back a couple cold ones and laughed at the people camped next to us fighting smile_sp . You all had real nice boats, can't wait until the next trip, maybe next time I'll bring my boat too

JustMVG
    How were the rangers, still real strict or with less folks there did they let you have a little fun. I always watch my every move there, had a little er ummm incident there some years ago, even though i like the place, great for the kids, the rangers just seem to take their job a little too serious. Hope to get out there this year for a few days , maybe we can set up a family kind of trip ... BTW the pics look real good. See ya Mike VG

JetBoatRich
    Just finished washing the Boat and RV, it was a lot of fun out there. Still a little on the cool side, but after all it is February.
    Never saw the rangers, so they were cool.
    Nice meeting you and friends Ian, one of them put on the Mullet hair and short shorts, I swear he from the 909.
    I tore up my Blower Belt today, good things for spares.

JetBoatRich
    For got to mention,
    Great meeting Cal(lurker) you and family seem like great people. Hope to see you guys at the lake some time, Love that RIG you had.

Eric455
    JetBoatRich:
    Just finished washing the Boat and RV, it was a lot of fun out there. Still a little on the cool side, but after all it is February.
    Never saw the rangers, so they were cool.
    Nice meeting you and friends Ian, one of them put on the Mullet hair and short shorts, I swear he from the 909.
    I tore up my Blower Belt today, good things for spares. tore the blower belt??? ya crazy man. how did you do that!! tipping 70. that what did it huh..
    hey great weekend it was see ya soon
    eric

NashvilleBound
    Eric, Did you get those PM's I sent you...they show that you read them. Well be at the boat show next weekend if thats conveniant for you to get everything. Course, your welcome to come down to VC but I am sure thats 2 hours for ya...
    Jeff

NashvilleBound
    And where's Buena Vista Lake????

Eric455
    NashvilleBound:
    Eric, Did you get those PM's I sent you...they show that you read them. Well be at the boat show next weekend if thats conveniant for you to get everything. Course, your welcome to come down to VC but I am sure thats 2 hours for ya...
    Jeff hey buddy, whats up!! yes i did get the PM's i read them, and yes the show is conveniant for me to pic them up. Do me a favore, bring the guages to the show, Send me a PM telling me what dates your gonna be here along with your cell phone # so i can contact you when we go to the show.
    Lake Buenavista is in Bakersfield! I-5 North, Bear Mnt exit. and follow streat sign from their. about an hour &half from my place so that about 4 hours for you.
    thanx bro, hope you diodnt loose all your money @ vegas. hope to here from ya soon.
    eric

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast