Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: DD's XMAS Party

Hotcrusader76
    The "Fluffster" Hahahaa

Hotcrusader76
    HBjet:
    Ok, I guess I'll post!
    Actually, I have been really busy!
    I want to say thanks to DD for hosting such a fun xmas party! We need to do another one soon, maybe a "Hey, It's March!" party. I was not hurting so bad the next day, just didn’t feel like doing shit. It was very cool to meet a lot of new people and party with the ones I’ve met before. The gift exchange was funny and DD, your smart for not having the tree next to the pool table (huh Gig?) Anyways, the night was a blast and I’m glad everyone made it home safe. Now we just need to get groups that big to the river for the same weekend!
    HBjetJust add boats that don't work sometimes and you get a 50% turn-out. Take away the boats and you get a near 99% turn-out....Hmmmmmm...Should we all just sell our boats?

Jrocket
    OK..I originally had the pics on a different web page,now their all in ***boat media center.I did it this way so if anyone didnt like their picture or disagreed with it I could take it down,somewhat fast.They should all be fine now....I hope.

MJ19
    NashvilleBound:
    MJ19: We have no problem going up your way but we already have a party this weekend thats only 10 minutes from our house. You sound frustrated. We'll come your way just give us some time. We travel all the time. I guess were having a New Years Eve party at our place. We want everyone to come. Let us know. You are all welcome to spend the night too. We have 14 bedrooms. We have not even used our bar since we finihed the house. This should be a good way to break it in. Maybe "break" is the wrong word
    NB and "The Fluffster"I am frustrated my feelers were getting hurt wink
    ...14 bedrooms is a lot...are they all decorated with a bed? Or do we need to bring a sleeping bag. So the shig ding that Chaddy is talking about at your place is for New Years Eve...ahhh I see now...well who the heck is sooo important that you are going to their party this weekend and not traveling? yuk
    I guess what you're all telling me is I'll have to throw ANOTHER party, just for you when you guys are ready to travel...well! wink
    I guess I could do something like that in the future sometime...keep me posted. Love ya guys...send fluff our love!

MsHotCrusader
    NashvilleBound
    I guess were having a New Years Eve party at our place. We want everyone to come. Let us know. You are all welcome to spend the night too. We have 14 bedrooms. We have not even used our bar since we finihed the house.
    NB and "The Fluffster"[/QB]So NB & Fluffster, IS this the party that Chaddy is speaking of that we are all riding up to in his Shack?? If so, HotCrusader & I are in for sure...that is if we are invited! 14 bedrooms, my god...who has that many bedrooms. Do you KNOW how much decorating I could do with 14 bedrooms??? For sure let us know if we should all bring our pillows, jammies and sleepin bags!

NashvilleBound
    Sorry Fluffy was "distracting" me (the good Fluffy she is) when I was posting and its only 4 bedrooms. MJ19...You dont have to plan a party around our schedule but you know these are the last couple weeks of the year when allot of people have parties. They any time next year.
    We would gladly drive your way...even better if Nacis fuller and we can do a run with the boats. Cold or not as long as its not raining! If were going to have this party just let us know if you want a BBQ and drink party or if its only a drinking party..... either way its all good, NB

NashvilleBound
    HC: Its Valley Center CA just south of Temecula.

JetBoatRich
    NashvilleBound:
    Sorry Fluffy was "distracting" me (the good Fluffy she is) when I was posting and its only 4 bedrooms. MJ19...You dont have to plan a party around our schedule but you know these are the last couple weeks of the year when allot of people have parties. They any time next year.
    We would gladly drive your way...even better if Nacis fuller and we can do a run with the boats. Cold or not as long as its not raining! If were going to have this party just let us know if you want a BBQ and drink party or if its only a drinking party..... either way its all good, NBJust a Drinking Party? These are always fun NB, I was wondering about the 14 rooms, you never know

Chaddyshack
    missboatnam1:
    chaddy chad, what are you talking about????
    man, oh man, i dident do any flashing eek! your post sounds like i did!! ...your going to get me in trouble cry Sorry bout that Tina, my post was misleading.. you were a good gurl.. my bad!!!
    forgive me?

Chaddyshack
    Good Morning Everybody...
    Sorry I wasn't around for all of this excitement yesterday... my "honey do" list was a little out of control.
    First off, Mr. B no flashy by the Mrs. B (of course I went to bed early LOL)!!!
    Second.. MJ & Miller, I'm down with your party this weekend, however we or the Nb clan can make it during this "holiday" season. Believe me we all love to travel and we will bring the road show to you as soon as possible. Also sounds like Mrs and Mr Jewels will be coming along and I'm sure once the shack rolls out several others will follow.
    Just talked to Mr. Fluffer (I love that) and he said that the New Years Eve party is on at his hacienda. Just need a head count and what everybody wants to do i.e. BBQ, drinkfest (you get the picture). Anyway, for those that don't know.. Valley Center is a quint country setting and I dispatch the deputies in the area so no noise complaints.
    Its time for the 760 folks to step up and treat you 909,714, and whatever Miller's area code is to a good time!!!!!
    Probably ought to start a new thread so Ms76 and MJ can start posting!! (nothing but love ladies!! )
    Chaddy Chad