Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clippers Love

slink
    Maybe it is because I finished up my shopping today and am home wrapping the gifts. Well, at least putting them in a bag...lol
    NAW....F THE LAKERS
    You don't have to wrap mine, just come on down and drop it off.........you know where I'm at

slink
    I’m curious I know the Lakers and Clippers share the Staples Center. But do they take down all of the Lakers Championship Banners when it is just the Clips playing? :rollside:
    It's kinda like when Tom was a young kid playing in his big brothers rooms, staring at all those big trophies on the wall, hoping that one day he could obtain one for himself. Too bad he never got one, nor will the Clippers :crossx: :crossx:

H20 Toie
    Who are the Lakers?
    Oh you mean Kobe's team

MayDaze
    You saw what happened to the Lakers without D. George last season, as he missed almost the entire season. He's the only real change to their lineup this year. You also see Corey Maggette's impact on the Clippers. I think they have only lost one game with him in the lineup, unfortunately, he's already missed a lot of games, including the last five.
    This is one of your quote's from another thread
    " Say what you what, this is one deep, tenacious team. They play the same game without Cassell, Brand or Maggette (who hasn't played for two games) on the floor. "
    So they are one deep, tenacious team, when Maggette is in the line up?

dmontzsta
    clippers will ALWAYS be second at Staples.

Schmick
    Basketball is like Soccer only its played by taller pu$$ies too soft to take a hit and who's mommies wouldnt sign the Pop Warner waiver. Screw Ballerina Ball in real sports the defense hits you

Jyruiz
    Basketball is like Soccer only its played by taller pu$$ies too soft to take a hit and who's mommies wouldnt sign the Pop Warner waiver. Screw Ballerina Ball in real sports the defense hits you
    I played soccer for 11 years, great sport, but a little too boring.

Schmick
    its a great way to get mommies little princess out of the house so mommy can show off what type of books she reads and coffee she drinks to other disinterested mommies, but not so much a great sport

Old Texan
    You have obviously never played basketball to make such a ridiculous statement. It is very physical.
    Maybe sometime we can get a little pickup game going and you can drive the lane for some proof. No threat implied.

Schmick
    you jump, I low bridge... no threat implied

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast