Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clippers Love

Old Texan
    I'm pretty neutral on the LA teams as I've grown up a Pistons fan and Rocket follower for 25 years living in Houston. Rooted for the Lakers during the Magic days and such.
    The West is pretty much a young division with no proven frontrunner. I personally think the Clips, Suns, and Lakers will battle pretty even with the Warriors being the dark horse to beware of. Stoudamire will be back and make the Suns probably best on paper.
    Jackson for once hasn't inherited total talent and we should see if he is for real as one of the top coachs he is said to be. Always having a couple superstars makes life a little simpler. Koby is mental project that can make the Lakers or break the Lakers. Koby's ego is his worst enemy.
    If the Clips can maintain any kind of chemistry this could be their time. Cassal has experience but for some reason I've never cared much for Mobley. He can shoot you our of a game just as quick as he can shoot you into one. Plus his D has always had lapses at the wrong time. The Rockets finally realized he and Stevie Franchise weren't getting to the next level.
    Whatever happens it's going to be a fun race to the end. Hard to see anybody runing away with things. Come playoff time I'm not sure anyone is strong enough to go very far, but they can be spoilers. Clips probably would get the edge there I'd think.

Old Texan
    I don't like Mobley running a team, but I like him side by side with Cassell.
    And, I hardly think you can call the Warriors a darkhorse. I believe since they acquired Baron Davis mid season last year until this year current, they have the 3rd best record in the NBA.
    Mobley can break your heart.
    I didn't want to push the Warriors to hard as I've noticed you are a little touchy with theat Clippers Fever.

Old Texan
    I'm liking the Warriors too.
    It's nice to see some down teams up again. I'm a big Bengals fan too. The only team that is breaking my heart this year is the Chargers, probably the best of all the teams I like. Weird. :cry: :cry:
    Hey your boy Eli :rollside: helped you out earlier and Buffalo is up 7 early, always hope.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234