Thread: Tucson boat supplies

carreraelite
    Looking for places in Tucson tha handles props,life jackets,ect. Looking for places to go to and places to stay away from!!

Tyler
    Larry's Engine and Marine does excellent motor work. I think they rebuild jet pumps and that sort of thing to. They carry some other odds and ends like stern lights, gauge bezels, etc.
    idea
    I don't think they do props or life jackets though. Maybe somebody else will jump in here...

AZKC
    Pretty out here for parts and stuff(for stuff I use), I use Blue Water Marine for my misc stuff, they do OK, pretty low key but growing alot. Arizona Discount Marine is in the old Tucson Marine location but have yet to try them for stuff. Catalina Marine has been around forever its on the far northside of town heading towards the lakes on the Salt River.
    I use the internet mostly if I have time
    KC

XTRM22
    Mechanical stuff I get from Larry's, everything else from Overtons, Barts, or skilimited. Catalina Marina used to have a bunch of props but they were awful proud of them. For props try Vern's prop shop,825-7825 (also good for smal misc welding)
    Chuck

carreraelite
    Thanks for the info!! I'll pass the info. on!!