Thread: NHRA RIP OFF

GBLASER
    Bought 6 full event general admission tickets about a month ago. Then here comes the rain, can only really race on Sun.With Sunday being the only day for racing we decide that we should upgrade to reserved seats since there should be a large crowd. No credit given for the lost days due to rain.... $12.00 upgrade...It wound up costing us $60.00 more than if we had walked up and just bought Sunday tickets at the event.
    We originally bought the tickets from an employee of NHRA for $60.00 each. A pretty good deal if there was a full 4 days of racing.
    Anyone else have the same prob?

Bense468
    Hey you win some you lose some. Try to get the same deal in feb. and let me know if you can get more.

WILDERTHANU54
    JEFF YOU GOING TO THE RACES THIS WEEKEND? ? ?

Bense468
    What races? Call me. You have my number I am down for any races. Even if they are bar stool races.

PUMP 'HER'
    pretty sure the n.h.r.a. site said something about send them the tickets and the will refund you for friday and saturday. i had tickets for friday and saturday, had to trade the sunday tickets for c.a.r.t. tickets the previous weekend, but i took my friday, saturady tickets on sunday and traded them for reserved sunday tickets at the gate no problem.

Ronnie
    NHRA isin it for the money. They dont care for the fans or the sportsman racers( the ones that started the hole thing). Last time we went to the nationals in dallas we were put out and found out we had no place to sit and watch the races. Our tickets were $1000.
    Ronnie

INFINITEJJ
    This is the NHRA policy straight from thier website.
    NHRA Ticket Exchange Policy
    TIME TRIALS:
    There will be no compensation regardless of weather conditions - no rain vouchers issued.
    QUALIFYING:
    If first round of Pro-Nitro qualifying is rained out - customer will be entitled to 100% credit.
    Following the completion of one round of Pro-Nitro qualifying - no rain voucher will be issued.
    ELIMINATIONS:
    A total rain out - customer is entitled to 100% credit.
    If one round of Pro-Nitro eliminations is completed, customer receives 75% credit.
    If two rounds of Pro-Nitro eliminations are completed, customer receives 50% credit.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN THE EVENT OF A RAIN OUT -
    To Receive Appropriate Credit For A Rescheduled Event:
    Retain Your Ticket Stub
    Printed Information Regarding Credit Voucher Will Be Available At The Main Ticket Office.
    NOTE:
    In the event of a total rainout on Saturday or Sunday, event may be rescheduled to the next best available day/evening. Customer must retain ticket stub to re-enter on the rescheduled date.
    All rain vouchers will be issued at NHRA headquarters based on purchase price of ticket only.
    Rain vouchers will only be accepted at the following years national event and cannot be redeemed at any other national event.

GBLASER
    If you had bought a ticket for Fri or Sat, they would give full face value towards Sun.. If you had bought the full event ticket there was no credit towards Sun.. That sucks...