Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: STEREO PROBLEMS

hd&boatrider
    Here is the scoop: I had The Audio Shop in Riverside put in a JL system for me that I have been very happy with last year. Spent a lot of money on the installation of it. The speaker grills kept coming off and I finally had enough of that. I took it into a little shop in LHC and they put some different speakers up front. They sound like shit and I think one blew out. Anyhow, I hit some very rough water a few weeks ago and knocked the stereo completely out. I think some wires came loose from the amps. The amps are installed very stealthly (word?) behind a sub and hard to get to. I need service and also want to upgrade the system a bit and stay with JL. Get rid of those pieces of shit in the front (just remembered they are Fosgates). I keep my boat in BHC and want to get something done out there so I do not have to trailer back/forth to Corona. I also don't want to deal with some lamebrain, burnt out addict. Anybody have a suggestion for me on a source for this that would be convinient and good at what they do?
    [ July 22, 2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

mbrown2
    In Havasu, I would recommend two places Car Toyz or Ron Custom Detail and Stereo....Folks have had nothing but good things to say about Car Toyz, but I have seen Ron's work and his Stereo rigging is of the same quality as DCB's rigging..

hd&boatrider
    mbrown2:
    In Havasu, I would recommend two places Car Toyz or Ron Custom Detail and Stereo....Folks have had nothing but good things to say about Car Toyz, but I have seen Ron's work and his Stereo rigging is of the same quality as DCB's rigging.. Got any numbers to them you can provide me with?

mbrown2
    Ron's is 928-680-1030....I will try find the other

hd&boatrider
    mbrown2:
    Ron's is 928-680-1030....I will try find the other Thanks MB, I am calling Rons' now....anybody else have any suggestions?

Hustler
    hd&boatrider:
    mbrown2:
    Ron's is 928-680-1030....I will try find the other Thanks MB, I am calling Rons' now....anybody else have any suggestions? Ive got one, If you can park that thing in your living room with air set at 70 and you supply the Vodka Tonics I'll fix her up for ya

Havasu Hangin'
    Hustler:
    Ive got one, If you can park that thing in your living room with air set at 70 and you supply the Vodka Tonics I'll fix her up for ya..Turn the air up to 72, and get some Grey Goose and Red Bulls goin and I'll fix it...
    Are you gonna trust a guy named "Hustler" anyway?

Hustler
    Havasu Hangin':
    Hustler:
    Ive got one, If you can park that thing in your living room with air set at 70 and you supply the Vodka Tonics I'll fix her up for ya..Turn the air up to 72, and get some Grey Goose and Red Bulls goin and I'll fix it...
    Are you gonna trust a guy named "Hustler" anyway? Hey dont you have enough work to do on some thing you call the Tug Boat?

HighRoller
    Hustler,while you're at it you need to fix the repeat button on your setup so it will stop playing Kid Rock 14 times in a row!!

Havasu Hangin'
    Hustler:
    Hey dont you have enough work to do on some thing you call the Tug Boat? Hey Kid Rock...if I work on the Tugboat...that'll mean I may actually have to use it this year!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast