Thread: Gas prices in Havasu?

Boatmaster
    Just wondering what 100 is selling for in town?

burtandnancy
    If I remember correctly from last weekend it was $2.29 at Herbst (look for the big American flag)..

Boatmaster
    HS whats up, long time no talk. We all are counting the days till the BBSP. We will be in town on wed morning. Can't wait to see you guys down there. Your boat sounds good, would like to see your gel work, I was thinking of having Barney change the pink on my boat to gray. I have been selling the shit out of props with summer coming, but I do have a 28x141/2 four blade cleaver and a 30x143/4 three blade cleaver you can try. What day are you starting your weekend on for the BBSP, Can't wait to hookup it's been a long winter with the new baby and all! Only three weeks too go. Wait till you see the 25 it's a new boat, turned out great.

HavasuBarney
    Yeah, yeah, yeah...
    Thanks HS
    I've never run a 4 blade cleaver, might be the only prop I haven't tried. That might be interesting for some top end stuff. Cleavers on single motors have almost no hole shot though, unless it's a light boat. I hate that part.

Boatmaster
    Whatz up Barney, just like HS you can try anything I have. Can't wait to be in Speed Alley having a cold one with everyone. See ya in a few weeks.

HavasuBarney
    Bringing any females?
    I'm looking forward to it also, getting ready to buff my boat this afternoon.

Boatmaster
    No females for me my wife just had our first baby 12 weeks ago (a girl)I need alittle time with out the females if you know what I mean! Are you going to be on the water at all during the week! Are group is bigger this year, about 15 with 6 boats plus the boys from Sac(Nor Cal and friends). Boat will be ready next week, I was ready along time ago!!!

HavasuBarney
    Wicky says he's going to be here the 19th, so I'm planning to take most of the week off.
    Look forward to seeing you guys again!

hulshot
    Is there 100 on the water or do we have to trailer them. I getting jazzed to meet the peps from this board. Havent seen boatmasters boat but it sounds like it turned out nice, he certainly is excited about it. I'm still trin to get mine together so I can come and watch all those fast eggbeaters. I will be kickin it in the family truckster.