Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cigarette at Perris

rvrkaosI
    Went to Perris lake on 5/18, and there were some nice boats for a change. Cigarette, Sleek Craft, Ultra, Laser Boats, Water Rods, Warlock, Eliminator, and of my Cheetah, with many others too! Heres a pic of the cigarette.

SoCalOffshore
    how does perris compare to elsinore? Is it bigger?

clownpuncher
    Nice pic. I spent the day a Perris today. Had to make sure my boat actually floats after a year on the trailer. Really nice most of the day. As always I'm a day late and a dollar short, I missed the big boys by one day. Probably a good thing though, they mighta swamped my lil ride. One bad thing about Perris? You can't drink beer there? WTF?
    [ May 19, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: clownpuncher ]

Formula Dude
    rbrkaos1
    Have you seen the H2 (Hummer) that guy tows the Cig? It's lifted beyond belief. We saw him towing that boat out of the steep ramp at Oceanside. I think his next new toy will be a 1 ton truck.

CustomCruiser
    Lake Perris is OK, as long as you time your laps around the island so that the Sheriff is on the other side. This way you can do quick acceleration runs.
    As for the Cigarette, I also saw it at Oceanside at the flushing station. I think it had HP575SCi engines. Nice...

WILD LAVEY
    saw that guys h2 hummer at havasu. it gives a lifted truck a new meaning. you need an elevator to get in his truck. eek!

JustMVG
    Clown was that you driving around the island doing some sprint runs looked like you were dialing in your boat? We were there also , maybe you saw us. MVG [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/164Checkrd-thumb.jpg[/img]

Havasu Cig
    The pic did not come up for me, but if it is the Playboy copy with the white H-2, he is running 800's. I have a picture of it at the flushing station at O'side. That is the second Playboy copy that I have seen in the area in the past two seasons.

clownpuncher
    MandMVG:
    Clown was that you driving around the island doing some sprint runs looked like you were dialing in your boat? We were there also , maybe you saw us. MVG [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/164Checkrd-thumb.jpg[/img] Hey Mand. Yeah that was me. I think I saw you there, hard to tell by by the pic in your avatar though. I saw you most when I was hanging out at the bouys by the ramp waiting for a buddy of mine.

Up 4 River
    rvrkaosI,
    I see you live in Hacienda Heights by you post on the thread. Where do you live there? A couple of us on the boards live there also.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast