Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 300 Rod

beached 1
    [ May 22, 2003, 05:49 AM: Message edited by: beached 1 ]

LaveyJet
    G-Man Don't hold back, tell 'em how you really feel burningm

somehow I just don't see these two side tyin up in the near future.

DickDanger
    Beached, I was out there today. Which dickheads were these??? There werent that many boats out today, so if you describe em, I probably saw em out there. -DD Out

beached 1
    Sorry, My mom always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.
    DD, I was in a red Spectra20 with a Blue and grey 21' Omega. We were only out there for a lttle while, late afternnon. I just dropped ina new engine and needed to do a little fine tuning.
    The two boats the f'd me up were both about 26 to 28'. One was a purple and white Magic and the other looked like a Hallett white w/ reds and oranges. My buddy has his trailer in the water while I was trying to drive his boat up to it. The Purple boat was just sitting/idling sideways, blocking half the launch area and the driver was too busy to notice me cause he was talking on his cell phone. Then the Hallett pulls in front of me and cutts me off. Then docks right in front on my buddies trailer (anothe 10' and he would've been on top of it) to pick up some friends. We had to drive back out and move the trailer over to get it on. I'm not making any of this up.
    One cool thing happend yesterday. I towed in a broken down boat. The guy was thanking me and tried to give me money and beers. Then I remembered something cool someone said to me once, " Just return the favor to another boater sometime." He said that's a deal.

Blown 472
    kudos on the tow in, I do that and just tell them if and when they see me broke down just give me a hand.

JetBoatRich
    Sorry you had the trouble, there are few people out there like this devil
    Nice job on helping the others

THOR
    That sucks. There is a difference between ignorant and stupid. Those dudes on the ramp were ignorant and very disrespectful.
    Nice job on the tow and for not causing a problem. You built up some serious kharma there.

LaveyJet
    beached 1:
    I just dropped in a new engine and needed to do a little fine tuning.
    Well, how'd it run?
    Mike

It's all about Charma!!! I always try and help people out because I know when the time comes a fellow boater like the one you helped out will give me a hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast