Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore this Saturday/Sunday

78Eliminator
    As some of you know, I bought Jordy's Schiada off him a while back. Since then, I have had Todd at TRG, do a little work to the hull (who did a killer job for a great deal), bought Randy's old motor off him and have been getting it "sea worthy".
    Well, I am dropping in the motor tonight, and I am pretty certain I will be at Elsinore this weekend dialing it in if all goes well. If anyone doesn't have anything going and want to mess around with getting it dialed, let me know.
    Not sure yet if I will be ready to go Saturday or Sunday. I would like to do Saturday, but that kind of depends on how much I get done tonight.
    Anyway, after this, all I need is a new interior and it's a done deal. When it's all put back togeter and I cleaned it up, I'll post before and after pictures and props to everyone who gave me good deals on parts and service like Randy and TRG and also Jordy, who hooked me up with a nice little runner. Anyway, I am determined to get this done so I can make an appearance at RD's B-day and the next OP6 so if you are around this weekend, let me know. PM me and I'll send you my cell phone number. Thanks guys, and I will be back on the saddle real soon!
    Justin

Blown 472
    Cool, I'll bring my timming light.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Cool, I'll bring my timming light. That's a long drive Sonny (you are Sonny and I am Crocket).
    [ September 11, 2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Blown 472
    I am leaving right now.

Big Proppa
    If everything goes well on Saturday I should be there on Sunday from about 6AM to whenever it blows out

78Eliminator
    Big Proppa:
    If everything goes well on Saturday I should be there on Sunday from about 6AM to whenever it blows out Cool man. I'll be in a black toyota tacoma and a green schiada. Come by and say hi.

Blown 472
    Big Proppa:
    If everything goes well on Saturday I should be there on Sunday from about 6AM to whenever it blows out Bringing that bad ass hydro??

flat broke
    I'll have the Spectra, some power valves, a jet kit, timing light, and an assorment of tools there Sunday afternoon. Sorry, but I don't get up early to go to the pond.
    Chris

Havasu Hangin'
    Olr HH was thinking about going out there Sunday to see if the Tugboat still floats...

Hustler
    Havasu Hangin':
    Olr HH was thinking about going out there Sunday to see if the Tugboat still floats... I thought you were headed to the river this weekend?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast