Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore this Saturday/Sunday

78Eliminator
    cyclone:
    what fuel do you plan on running and what's the static compression of the engine going to be? if you run 91 octane fuel and the compression is between 8-8.5:1 then you'll probably have to run really low boost (4-6psi). At that point the 10-71 would probably be overkill and the 8-71 would make more sense. just my two pennies in the bucket. I have baffles for the short collector style headers that you can borrow.

cyclone
    cool what time are you going to be there?

78Eliminator
    cyclone:
    cool what time are you going to be there? Earlier than you

78Eliminator
    I'll be there around 9am. I'll be at the loading ramp with the old beat to shit paddle boat....
    I think it's called "West Marina" or something...

Blown 472
    Big bore, short stroke, long rod and pour the boost to it, least that was the way info told me. What do you need torque for when you can go from idle to wot in a milisecond??

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Big bore, short stroke, long rod and pour the boost to it, least that was the way info told me. What do you need torque for when you can go from idle to wot in a milisecond?? Change your avatar so I can concentrate on what you're saying.....

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    Big bore, short stroke, long rod and pour the boost to it, least that was the way info told me. What do you need torque for when you can go from idle to wot in a milisecond?? Change your avatar so I can concentrate on what you're saying..... Wood you like to see more?

flat broke
    Hell Yeah I'd like to see more
    Bring it Blown, or email it if ya like wink
    Chris

78Eliminator
    Well, I was having issues with the boat, so the weekend kinda blew. Could not make it idle. Either a bum carb or intake manifold leak. I triple checked my timing. Scratching my head right now.

dmontzsta
    78Eliminator:
    Well, I was having issues with the boat, so the weekend kinda blew. Could not make it idle. Either a bum carb or intake manifold leak. I triple checked my timing. Scratching my head right now. Do you run headers?
    They ****ing kicked me out before I even launched

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast