Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack --FIRST ANNUAL

hulshot
    Keith that sounds like a plan, also if I damage it I will buy it
    Boatmaster, I was planning on leaving thurs night, dont know if I cant get all those days off. Hopfully this will run like my daytona did..
    How much time do I have anyways. is it the 4th yet because if so I better go out to the garage and start working.I think I can get Allison to hold/eat some wreches for me.(that is my 7 month old daughter, everyrthing goes into the mouth first)
    funny, now I am getting slightly excited about going.

randy77zt
    where is closest motel?lake shasta marina off obrien exit looks like closest ramp.dont know if tristan is coming but kevin is.tristan works alot.is the a guys only type of thing -like a fishing trip?havent been on shasta.looks bigger than tahoe.does the wind come up in the afternoon?what kind of beer is the favorite?

Boatmaster
    Just so everyone knows the owner of Shasta Marina is a very good friend of mine and has wonderful houseboats for rent. I would think if a few people got together this would be much cheaper than hotel rooms, plus your on the water all day and night! Call and talk to Cindy at Shasta Marina530-238-2284. Shasta Marina's ramp is the closest ramp to Kelly cove. Take the Shasta Caverns\Obien Inlet exit on I-5 and go left. Good safe parking. Randy no need to worry this time of year Shasta is fairly calm all day. COLD is the beer of choice!

Boatmaster
    Just so everyone knows the owner of Shasta Marina is a very good friend of mine and has wonderful houseboats for rent. I would think if a few people got together this would be much cheaper than hotel rooms, plus your on the water all day and night! Call and talk to Cindy at Shasta Marina530-238-2284. Shasta Marina's ramp is the closest ramp to Kelly cove. Take the Shasta Caverns\Obien Inlet exit on I-5 and go left. Good safe parking. Randy no need to worry this time of year Shasta is fairly calm all day. COLD is the beer of choice!

Boatmaster
    Sorry double post

Rock-it man
    Come on Hulshot you still have 240 hrs to fix the boat--plenty of time !! even with help from a miniture gearhead !!!!! hehehe !!! Start them early !!! Boatmaster if your going up wed you will probably go out to the cove thur am RIGHT !!!! I will be there hopefully between 1-2 pm thur ,my houseboat is not real fast only 120 hp so it takes a while from digger bay !!Maybe next year this should be a Poker Run if there allowed on shasta ,I know of a few sponcers if it could be done ,I know there would be a lot of boats interested , just a thought ??? ROCKIT MAN

Boatmaster
    Good news I just got of the phone with Phil from the prop shop, him and all the boyz will be out with us all weekend!!! Always fun to see those Daytonas run. The more the marrier!!! Kelly cove will be filling up fast on friday night. Come one and come all.

hulshot
    I am pissed, Summit gave me 3 out of 5 wrong parts and another one is coming from Ohio and is not said to be here for 5-6 days. I e-mailed them and gave them a screen full, I am sure there eyes are hurting about now.
    Now if I take it I wont even fire it until the lake. holy crap that blows, wait a minute; I have done that before, and I blew the drive up once, uh, make that twice. That is a long way to hope something will run. Man I need a cold one to settle my nerves...

Boatmaster
    Good luck Don, but if it would make you feel any better I have to work on my boat too! I have to tile the bar thursday morning.

Rock-it man
    Hullshot,summit does that to me all the time !!!! and there not the only one either !!!!! Guess I should bring and extra battery for the twin eng row boat !!!!!!Great that phil and all his gang are comming that means a real mob will be there for the Boatmaster Bash on Sat night !!!!! Get that bar ready !!!! hehehe !!!!Maybe somone can teach phil a lesson or two !!! hehehe !!!Im still trying to get some more boats out of up north to go,hope John from salem can come with his 31 warlock with twin blown 572s. Now that the Tripple Dipple Pickle Boat is not in the game Who !!! am I going to play with anyway ???boatmaster ...!!!!! hehehe !! This has turned into a fun deal with a lot of boats .bring lots of spare parts that way nobody breaks !!!! Tell the marina to stock up on ICE for all the Shasta Cola !!Maybe Ill drive down Wed night and get on the water early,if I can talk the wife into getting there after dark !!! ROCKIT MAN