Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ITSSSS TIMMMEEEE!!!! Run what ya brung 2

partyfever
    Well i hope all is good for the holly days for the the crew ... things have been hectic here!!
    but ooooooo yes its time once again for all of us rats to set the tone for the new year, tune in the carbs, break in the blowers , dust of the heads ,put some volts to the woffers and put the fast and the ferious back on the water for the season opener.
    yes the party fevers will be hosting it again, and for the many that partaked last year we promise to make it twice as fun .
    it will be a local event in so cal if water is availible if not we will move it to a more sutible
    location. it will take placea round the 1st or 2nd week end in march what ever works the best for th rest i am verry flexable around tht time
    hope to see ya all there!!!!!!
    seeya
    p.f
    p.s
    look for up dates as we get closer

RiverToysJas
    I'll be there again! I hope it's 30-40 degrees warmer this year. I've never been so cold in all of my life as I was out on that water last year.
    The way Elsinore is shrinking, the whole lake will be w/i the unlimited speed area soon! wink
    RTJas

WILD LAVEY
    bring on the cold weather. i wont freeze my a$$ off this time. ill have a deck to go hide under.

Wicked1
    Ill be there looking forward to it

Wicked1
    with my cousins and there two jets

Windy
    Even though we froze last year we will try to be there again this year.
    MissHBjet

Her454
    i know its a bit far for you so cal boaters but CFW on new years will have several boats and its a blast. check it out in the v-drive forums.

Havasu Hangin'
    Her454:
    i know its a bit far for you so cal boaters but CFW on new years will have several boats and its a blast. check it out in the v-drive forums....You guys at CFW take your name-calling way too serious for me...
    Even boatless...I'll try to make it to smellsomemore (if someone has room )...

Her454
    oh now, those guys are great and its all in fun. every once in awhile some jackass (always a prop driver tho) gets a little out of hand.. wink its a fun event.

Windy
    Havasu Hangin':
    Her454:
    i know its a bit far for you so cal boaters but CFW on new years will have several boats and its a blast. check it out in the v-drive forums....You guys at CFW take your name-calling way too serious for me...
    Even boatless...I'll try to make it to smellsomemore (if someone has room )...They are getting worse than the jetters huh Jeff. Rough waters in the v drive section. The one post I commented on got deleted.
    This thing is in March...yeah we should still be boatless to. We'll be in Jasons boat

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast