Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BBQ Oct 11th

JetBoatRich
    Tri-Tip and Dip sounds good, you have your assignment

Mrs Luvnlife
    JetBoatRich:
    Tri-Tip and Dip sounds good, you have your assignment Sorry Rich, kind of over-stepped my bounds here...you said 'snacks', if you want I can bring some different kinds of munchies, otherwise we'll do tri-tip and the dip.

JetBoatRich
    Mrs Luvnlife:
    JetBoatRich:
    Tri-Tip and Dip sounds good, you have your assignment Sorry Rich, kind of over-stepped my bounds here...you said 'snacks', if you want I can bring some different kinds of munchies, otherwise we'll do tri-tip and the dip. I agreed with the Tri-Tip and dip.

JetBoatRich
    RiverDave:
    JetBoatRich:
    RiverDave:
    So will you be giving us directions to this thing or should I just use the force?
    RD You can do that eek! look for the smoke I was just joking.. I'd actually really like to get up to one of these gatherings, but unfortunately I have plans this weekend.
    Going to the irvine lake V-Drive dealio, and I migth go watch the speed ski races as well.
    RD Knowing it is a long Drive, no problem. But you are always invited this way, returning the favor from all the invites you post

sandblasted
    Man, you guys are making this hard for me..
    BBQ at Rich's or go to the river?
    Tri tip or the buffet at the AVI?
    Hang out in Rich's backyard or Park Moabi?
    Listen to 75_Elim fantasize about his avatar or actually see her at the sandbar?
    Truthfully, the choice is easy..I'd love to hang out and BBQ with you all but the river calls one last time for the season. Have a great weekend, enjoy the BBQ!
    Oh yeah, Mrs Luvnlife, I love the Raiders avatar...Gotta support them even if they are playing like crap this year frown

Mrs Luvnlife
    sandblasted:
    Oh yeah, Mrs Luvnlife, I love the Raiders avatar...Gotta support them even if they are playing like crap this year That's it...no matter how much we suffer, a true fan sticks by their team. And let me tell ya, we are sufferin'! cry I threaten that I'm not going to waste my Sundays in front of that T.V., but I continue to find myself there once again.

75_Elim
    sandblasted:
    Man, you guys are making this hard for me..
    BBQ at Rich's or go to the river?
    Tri tip or the buffet at the AVI?
    Hang out in Rich's backyard or Park Moabi?
    Listen to 75_Elim fantasize about his avatar or actually see her at the sandbar?
    Hey Greg, If you do actually see her... Hog tie her ass and bring her back! I'll pay well for her safe return
    As for your choice on Tri Tip or AVI buffet??? I'd go buffet also! That shit was GOOD !!! (not that the tri tip will be bad) Grab me a doggie bag

LUVNLIFE
    What's up all? How many peeps are we looking at so I can do the shopping right. And yes I'll get the honey dos done. YeaYeaYea.....

JetBoatRich
    I am guessing here, so reply we will need replies:
    JBR - 2 adults 2 kids
    Eliminatedsprinter- 1 adult, 1 child
    Luvnlife - 2 adults 1 baby and 1 child
    Big Doug - 2 adults and 1 child
    Bigamist?
    jetdriver - 2 adults, 1 child and one on the way eek!
    75Elim?
    Eric455?
    DJ?
    Hustler - 2 adults?
    [ October 08, 2003, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Jetdriver
    I dont talk to you for a friggin day and you already forgot that I was coming. Me Steph Ty and Fetus and were in for the Potatoe salad!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast