Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta lake houseboating

HP350SC
    Yahoo!Just got our reservation confirmed for mid-June.Any fellow hot boaters going? 2 boats going so far.Sure would be nice to meet some other folks and party.We rented from Lakehead on the NW arm,got the hot tub too.

Wet Dream
    I hosted a houseboat bash 2 years in a row on Shasta for good friends. We had a friggin blast. We took that boat everywhere and have the fuel bills to prove it. 12 people on a boat for more than the 5 days we were there can be brutal. Tempers can get tested then. Have fun.

HP350SC
    Yeah,this our second trip and I hear ya on the "compatibility issues".Last time we all agreed if any one person was being a jackass all the others could vote them off without refund.Almost had to prove it on one person,then he came to his senses!

JetBoatRich
    Have fun, you need to make sure everyone has fun and gets along. Hate to hear the stories how nobody get along after their trip

Bow Tie Omega
    House Boating on Lake Shasta is a blast. Have not been there in 14 years, was there as a teen, what a great trip it was. That will be a trip I make with the new boat. Have a blast.

Cole
    We went there every year for about 10 years as a kids!!!...we would stay at a campground...but i cant recall the name ...it has a pizza place and or a bar at the entrance,then you would start down the steep hill the store would be to the right...there was a bin full of crickets next to the door..as city kids that always kept us entertained for about 3 seconds,until we got a whiff..its about 20 years since i have been there!!! we used to mini bike up and down the campground, fish off the docks..we would go find a private cove with my parents group and water ski all day long....the water is glass,warm and always perfect condition... anytime of day!!!!
    i am ready lets go!!!!! Cole

Rock-it man
    So your all going to Shasta mid June. its going to be HOT !!!! Just stumbled across this thread as Im on Shasta all the time,I have a house boat at Digger Bay and will be there too during that time maybe see you there.I can be reached on the marine radio call sign ( Drifting Dream) or (ROCK-IT MAN).I will be running a Datona 26 Purple with red and yellow Flames. Theres going to be a lot of nice boats there that week. we Hang out a lot on the Sacto Arm or under the I-5 bridge looking for some one to race!!! Were like Vultures always looking to blow someones doors off. Always out the hour befor dark and make a speed run from the dam up to ski island and back,we usally are in the dry fork arm with the house boat.Believe me you can here me comming in the evening as there is no other sound that matches a BLOWM 598. See ya on the Lake ROCK-IT MAN

Cole
    rockitman you have a 26 daytona?? ....so do i,twin 2.5s,light layup deco lite interior, its going to be ready in a month or so!!! how do you like it??? ..and what kind of top end are you getting???how do you like the visibilty out of the canopies????
    talk to me man!!!! Cole

Rock-it man
    Hey !!! Cole nice choice , BUT EGG BEATERS !!!!! WHY. ?????? Mine should be ready March 20 they say ! as I just got the graffics done ,they are going to install the imco sc drive with standoff box just like the one tested in powerboat mag only one in higher,im building this for a top end boat 135-140 mph i am almost done with the motor as i build my own its a 598 with a 1471 blower and supercooler built to run 6500-7000 rpm all the trick stuff hope to have ready for the elim regatta at havasu may 3-4 The boat will be shades of wild purple and a complete flame job over the whole boat wild !!!! flames of fades of red,yellow,orange, with some black hilighting, May not have time before havasu to do the stereo as it a sony 5000 watt sys with 4 12 in solobaric subs and 12 other speakers the boxes have to be custom made after the hull gets here.Will be at some pokerruns in calif this summer and at the sactamento shootout to KICK SUM A#$$$.Im located in Grants Pass Ore where are you You can e-mail me at wayne@shermheater.com Im that CRAZZZY fool that got the Nordic Rage up to 104.6 last year at the shhotout. Now its time to go faster with this new cat. Go FAST ROCK-IT MAN

spectratoad
    We will be going up there for as many weekends as we can. There will be a large group of us up there for the week of June 26 - July 6. that is a yearly thing. The closer we get we can all hook up and get the details worked out.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast