Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Shasta lake houseboating

Boatmaster
    Cole the set of 26ets have your name all over them. They put my boat at 101mph at 8200rpm with great excell. Not the greatest for top end but great for carrying weight. I could not agree more that 26 with twins will look sweet. Lets see some pics when you get it. You can have your blower motors I love the sound of twin, just my .02. Cole are you going to the BBSP in late april?

Robbie Racer
    HP350SC, we will miss you by a couple of weeks at Shasta. We plan to go up probably July 2nd for the holiday weekend at Shasta, then head over to Trinity lake on the 6th or 7th to hook up with some friends that are towing down from Portland. Spectratoad, I will keep a look out for you on the 3rd, 4th and 5th. I have a blown Carrera 257 (white with red transom). Ken, when are you planning to be there with your new ride?
    Rock-it-man, your boat sounds really awesome. I can't wait to see it make some 130 mph runs. I may try and attend the Sacramento Shootout. Please keep us posted as that event gets closer.
    Brian, I'm looking forward to hooking up with you guys again for some awesome boating at Shasta and Tower Park III. R/R

Boatmaster
    RobbieRacer look for our group in the Sac arm over the 4th 25 daytona twin 300s, 26 howard cat blown 540, 21 daytona single 2.5, 20.2 Lavey Craft single 300 and a half dozen more stern drive daytonas.

Robbie Racer
    Will do Boatmaster. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. It sounds like there will be a good turn out of hot boats there that weekend. It should be a blast. R/R

Rock-it man
    Hey! boatmaster you said Datona I thought you had the new DCB ,anyway I think Phil will have to play second fiddle from now on !!!!!!!! The boat will be setup for top speed so drag racing is out of the question,Will be spending the summer getting ready for the two mile course they have at Ozarks,I herd a rumer that a lot of people were boycotting the Sacto shootout becouse pokerruns west was running it ???? heard anything.I emailed Hot bOAT TO SEE IF THEY WERE GOING TO BE THERE but no answer yet.WOW !!!!! sounds like it going to be quite a turnout the 4 th of July at shastawhere is everybody going to tie up there house boats maybe we can all tie up togeather one night and swap lies !!!! ROCK-IT MAN

Boatmaster
    Rock It Man my boat is a 97 DCB rigged 25 Daytona, one of the last ones Dave rigged before making his Mach26 in 98. Boat has 2003 Mach 26 interior and 2000 300 pro maxs. On the 4th I will be with Phil and the gang in that cove straight across from Obrein inlet, I've heard it called shotgun cove or Kelly cove. There is always room for alot of room houseboats in that cove, plus the water is clean and very low boat trafic.

Robbie Racer
    Hey Rock-it-man, what kind of horsepower do you expect to see on your 598 motor on pump gas and race gas?

Rock-it man
    Boat master---I see said the blind man------- Thats me always a day late a dollar short and a screw loose ,I remember you told me that.The last time I stayed in that cove with Phill ,his friends partyed extra loud way late and my wife had a COW !!!!! OK by me !!! but gotta give a little to get a little YA KNOW !!!!, But I will try there if I can ,Its a good cove unless the water is real low.But would be close by anyway to take part in all the action now that they will have to run with me instead of the other way around HEHEHE !!! My wife loves to fish and the best place on the lake is dry creek so guess where the houseboat may be but with the new cat will only take a min or two to get to your cove.I think I can talk her into one night there though ,what night do you think you will be there .Sounds like the 4th may get a little CRAZY ROCK-IT MAN

Boatmaster
    I'll be there the 2nd-8th. Phil has gotten older and all my friends are married with children. I would bet(because I remember you being there you lost a drive that weekend)The loud houseboat was mine, and believe me things have changed. Alot less drinking and more early morning boating.

Boatmaster
    Hey RobbieRacer any chance You have the pro charged 257 that the crazy russian Demetri towed in? If so this is my neighbor at Shasta Marina.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast