Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carrera Boats Still In Business

midmagic
    I just spoke with Dennis Winzen, owner of Carrera Boats. He said that he had TWO deaths in the last month and he did shut down for a week to attend to his families needs. The doors at Carrera Boats are wide open and he is continuing to do business. Please pass the word!! End of rumors!!!

Craig
    Hey nuthug, what, are you ashamed to say you live in Phoenix now or what, your post still say's Palmdale wink We need to get one of your rides to the drags tomorrow. I won't even mention the Cobra, since any tech guy who hears it won't let you down the track without a rollbar (a real one!!) Drag one of dem vettes out or the Mustang or the Lightning.......I should have so many choices to make!
    Craig

midmagic
    Listen here, Nuthug! After making my post, I realized that I haven't updated my profile, so I did. As far as the drags, I think I'll take the Cobra out of the trailer and we can stick the 40 yr old's Z06 and the golf cart in there. Maybe I'll run the dually and see how much difference that new shift on the fly chip works. Do they sell octane booster for diesels? eek!

XTRM22
    midmagic:
    Do they sell octane booster for diesels? eek! 10-4 NutHug, It's called Propane Injection!!
    How come you guys aren't bringing the Vettes down south?, It's Super Chevy SHow out at SIR this weekend. Once I get the jeep running, we can drag race it against your golf cart, 134 cubic inches Willys Go-Devil against your electric cart is probably a good race
    Chuck

B-rad502
    Blah, blah, blah, freakin' blah!!

midmagic
    Donnie called off the drag races tomorrow because he says he has a problem with one of his eyes. Why the hell did the man upstairs give us two eyes, then! frown

well i drove by the last 2 days and the doors are not wide open.they look just like they looked 2 weeks ago when the rumor started.i have no doubt that they are probaly still selling boats but not today!

midmagic
    boatnam2, Dennis returned my phone call from his office this morning. Drive by on Monday; they will be there. wink

Havasu Luvr
    boatnam2, Dennis returned my phone call from his office this morning. Drive by on Monday; they will be there. On Monday???? Shit, we are stopping by tomorrow morning, just our luck I hope Shockwave will be open tomorrow morning. at least I can conduct business about my 3rd purchase
    HL

DogHouse
    Havasu Luvr:
    [QUOTE]I hope Shockwave will be open tomorrow morning. at least I can conduct business about my 3rd purchase
    HLHey, ya gonna buy an even bigger boat that can get towed behind Mike's Cheetah?!?!
    (just messin' with ya!)
    -brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast