Thread: **SPAM**Dirt bike for sale

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider:
    My son has asked me to sell his bikes as he needs some cash. They are ready to go.
    Here you go:
    1995 Suzuki RM250, Works premorance work, FMF pipes and silencer, new fenders, extra fenders, new paddle wheel, Showa carbon fiber suspension
    1992 Yamaha XT-225
    Both for $3,300. or seperate Suzuki $2,500. and the Yamaha $1,000.
    Em me directly at TOM@wcserve.com if you are interested.
    Tom
    The Yamaha is gone and the price for the Suzuki has dropped to $1,800. firm. If anybody is interested let me know via a PM. Located in OC and looking to get rid of it NOW. Sorry no pics to post.......Thanks

75_Elim
    hd&boatrider:
    My son has asked me to sell his bikes as he needs some cash. They are ready to go.
    Here you go:
    1995 Suzuki RM250, Works premorance work, FMF pipes and silencer, new fenders, extra fenders, new paddle wheel, Showa carbon fiber suspension
    1992 Yamaha XT-225
    Tom
    The Yamaha is gone and the price for the Suzuki has dropped to $1,800. firm. If anybody is interested let me know via a PM. Located in OC and looking to get rid of it NOW. Sorry no pics to post.......Thanks I'd really like to buy the RM but I doubt you'd take $100 a month for 18 months Right

hd&boatrider
    75_Elim:
    hd&boatrider:
    Here you go:
    1992 Yamaha XT-225
    Tom
    The Yamaha is gone and the price for the Suzuki has dropped to $1,800. firm. If anybody is interested let me know via a PM. Located in OC and looking to get rid of it NOW. Sorry no pics to post.......Thanks I'd really like to buy the RM but I doubt you'd take $100 a month for 18 months Right I am sure my son would not. He is 19 and needs the money now so he can buy another vehicle. Maybe you know someone who can lend you the money and pay them back? Anyhow, it is still here for sale.

JetBoatRich
    Nice try Jerry