Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks washed ashore & pinstripergirl

Dimarco21
    I picked up my JUNK from Smooth as Glass yesterday. Jeff (Washed Ashore)and his guys do great work. Thanks for a 1st class job.
    Denise (Pinstripergirl) at Corbett Graphics laid down some paint on the DiMarco. I couldn't have asked for a better job. Very clean work.
    Thanks again guys for a great job. Phil

Obsessive Compulsive
    I'v deen down at both of there shop, and they do some first rate stuff. Can't wait to get my junk back from Pinstripergirl.

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    Thanks Phil, I got your message and appreciated it very much. Now I need to get a big boat and go out with you guys so I can see all my stuff at play!

acatitude
    sure you could get a ride with anyone if you wanted. whats with all this rain. not lookin good for this weekend. hey dimarco get that thing wet

Eliminator 4 Life
    Come on Phill this thread is worthless with out pics...... But yes they both do awesome work

DCBob
    Come on Phill this thread is worthless with out pics...... But yes they both do awesome work
    Yeah, what he said Glad to see yer junk is coming along, it will be good to see the old girl with water under her keel again. Can't wait. Jeff & gang @ Smooth as Glass.....can't beat um :rollside:

acatitude
    Now Bob if they could make smooth as glass on your crusty ol ass, that would be a testimonial

Dimarco21
    Thanks Phil, I got your message and appreciated it very much. Now I need to get a big boat and go out with you guys so I can see all my stuff at play!
    Your welcome Denise, You can ride with us any time. I don't have a big boat but I drive real stupid to make up for it.

Dimarco21
    hey dimarco get that thing wet
    Come on Phill this thread is worthless with out pics...... But yes they both do awesome work .
    Yeah, what he said Glad to see yer junk is coming along, it will be good to see the old girl with water under her keel again. Can't wait. Jeff & gang @ Smooth as Glass.....can't beat um
    Work,work,work. Hopefully it will all be worth it after it's finished. Motor is fully balanced, I will finish hone the block this weekend and start puttin'er (is that a word?) back together.

smalls
    Work,work,work. Hopefully it will all be worth it after it's finished. Motor is fully balanced, I will finish hone the block this weekend and start puttin'er (is that a word?) back together.
    FLOYD WANT'S PICS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast