Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nessy Burgers...

Mandelon
    Who has been there? Good old fashioned burgers.

hot_diggity_dog
    Don't even go there!!!!
    Fallbrook HHHMMMM
    15 and the 76 at Old 395 HHHMMMMM
    I go by there at least 10 times a week. eek!
    Eat there on the weekends wink
    Just like you make them at home
    HDD

summerlove
    if they're good, I want to go and try. Not too many good burger places in SD. Lots of great taco shops! In LA, theyr's Tommy's, the Apple Pan, the Old Don's Place in Burbank (now closed), and many others. San Diego lacks in that area. Any ideas? I'm tired of In-N-Out.

Boozer
    You F$#%s and your F%$^ing In N Out. If there is one thing I miss about Cali the most it would have to be In N Out. Well In N Out and Jack in the Box. There are all sorts good little burger joints out there. Here in Denver it's hard to find a good burger joint and the good ones are usually only open for lunch time hours, which sucks when you don't work near any of them.
    Rumor has it that In N Out is going to be building a Restaraunt here in Denver sometime next year. I'm not counting on it but I am crossing my fingers and hoping it's true. God forbid when they do though, when Krispy Kremes first opened they had people in line for over 4 1/2 hours and had to have cops direct traffic. If In N Out comes it will probably be just as bad if not worse.

Coach
    Boozer-
    A family friend, actually my one of my dad's best friends is the owner of all of the Krispy Kremes in CO. People lost their minds for the KK. People actually asked for his autograph on the doughnut boxes. eek!

Akamatsu
    Wow!
    Went to Sea World last week with the family. Stayed in Fallbrook. Someone was telling me about the incredible hand-made burgers out of this little shack as we were on our way.. Nessy Burgers. And then it shows up on the HB Forums, this is too weird. I will definately try them next time I get out that way. Almost reminded me of a strawberry stand. Fallbrook is a beautiful place.
    Akamatsu
    [ August 06, 2003, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Akamatsu ]

Ziggy
    The little road side stand has the best Burgers!! I read somewhere before how its well known by the truckers, a local guy was all the way in Ohio on a run and overheard other truckers talking about Nessy Burgers......must have been good for them too

hot_diggity_dog
    Well Zig,
    We'll have to get you some of them burgers when you come up for some football. wink
    HDD

Johnwithjm
    Nessy Burgers are awsome. I get off the freeway at that exit to go home and stop off once a week or so.

Ziggy
    hot_diggity_dog:
    Well Zig,
    We'll have to get you some of them burgers when you come up for some football. wink
    HDD Ok by me but if the grill is hot at the house and fish tacos are on the menu I could sway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast