Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roommate Wanted!

roln 20s
    How about a roommate that is a girl? Can she walk around naked all day? That is the only way a girl will be considered! And yes, an interview will take place and she will have to give a demonstration of how she will walk around naked! And if I need any help chosing, I will definately let you guys know. A second opinion is always helpful
    Roln 20s

jackpunx
    roln 20s:
    How about a roommate that is a girl? Can she walk around naked all day? That is the only way a girl will be considered! And yes, an interview will take place and she will have to give a demonstration of how she will walk around naked! And if I need any help chosing, I will definately let you guys know. A second opinion is always helpful
    Roln 20s Ha ha .. Sounds like an expensive roommate.. I’m sure you can find one at the local STr1p Bar.. just make sure you have room for her kid..
    http://www.mxfiles.kneib.biz/drag_an...k_spezial.html
    Be careful bro.. It gets tricky
    Good luck
    [ August 08, 2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: jackpunx ]

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    bordsmnj:
    can i rent a female room mate that'll walk around naked all day ? j/k what are you talking about?? I walk around naked all the time!!

Ziggy
    Mrs. Bordsmnj:
    bordsmnj:
    can i rent a female room mate that'll walk around naked all day ? j/k what are you talking about?? I walk around naked all the time!! uh oh, someone got caught

missboatnam1
    mrs 909er, no pun attened here, but boy you sure do tease these guys!!! wink
    more power to ya!!

Mandelon
    Mrs. Bordsmnj:
    bordsmnj:
    can i rent a female room mate that'll walk around naked all day ? j/k what are you talking about?? I walk around naked all the time!! Yah!
    We Know!

Mandelon
    Oh, room mate? Did you try a guy named Aharon?? I heard he needs a workout partner too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12