Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So Cal rain!

Hermosa
    Do they have the "STORM WATCH 2002" theme running again on the news in So Cal, that is soooo gay! Since I moved up North I don't get to see them act like ass clowns on the news over a little rain, they have nothing better to do. I have to admit, it was kinda funny seeing all the news fols stationed all over the So Cal area, and reporting in if water was falling from the sky.

THOR
    Hermosa:
    Do they have the "STORM WATCH 2002" theme running again on the news in So Cal, that is soooo gay! Since I moved up North I don't get to see them act like ass clowns on the news over a little rain, they have nothing better to do. I have to admit, it was kinda funny seeing all the news fols stationed all over the So Cal area, and reporting in if water was falling from the sky.Of course they have "storm watch". NBC is notorious for that shit.

77charger
    i dont mind the rain as long as it stops while i am working since i am outdoors also.

RiverToysJas
    Rain sucks!!!
    Rain here in So Cal does virually nothing for our drinking water. We get our water from far to the north and Colorado River and it's lakes get's it's water from the Rockies. So other than making our lives & drives hell, rain here serves no purpose!!! wink
    BTW, I'm only half serious.
    RTJas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234