Thread: Marine Service within the City of Parker

Sandbar Mike
    Hey guys, need your help.
    going in the direction to havasu from parker, when driving thru Parker there's a boat storage and service place on the right hand side just before the safeway. Has anyone had there boats serviced or stored there?
    Does anyone have a number for that place?
    Thanks in advance
    Mike

Boatcop
    That's "Boat Storage & Service", #928-669-2628.
    We've had some work done by them and have had good results. Their storage is open, inside bay-storgae, not individual units.
    If your boat is there, they'll prep it and pull it outside for you when you tell them you're coming out.
    I haven't heard anything negative about them.

Truth Be Told
    A little pricey compared to the comps. for storage but they're probably the only service/storage in Parker area. 12X35ft. garage goes for 90/month about 8miles from there. 40X12 for 110/month.

mbrown2
    Truth Be Told:
    A little pricey compared to the comps. for storage but they're probably the only service/storage in Parker area. 12X35ft. garage goes for 90/month about 8miles from there. 40X12 for 110/month.TBT, Which storage facility are you referring to 8 miles up from the Indoor Storage? Those prices seem competitive to what I am paying at the new place B&B.

Bad Puddy Tat
    The prices that you guy's are quoting for storage units 8 miles away is exactly what I pay to store my boat at the boat storage hotel wink I'm very happpy with the service that Eddie and Roger provide me. They also do one hell of a detail job!!!

Truth Be Told
    Puddy tat,
    That Roger guy quoted me 125/month this July for the 35ft. spot. You may have the "grandfathered" price if you've been there awhile.