Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any good stereo installers in Havasu?

Wet Pair-A-Dice
    Does anyone know of a good stereo installer in Havasu? I need an amplifier and sub's installed in my 28' Party Cat.

RIVER WILD
    I DO NOT KNOW OF A GOOD INSTALLER IN HAVASU BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND VIP IN CARLSBAD THEY RUN A VERY HIGH END PROFESSIONAL SHOP LET THEM KNOW JOHN WITH SLIDE OUT SHELVES SENT YOU
    THEY ALSO DO HOME THEATERS

Wet Pair-A-Dice
    River Wild (John),
    Thanks for the info. on the installer. Unfortunately, my boat is kept at my Havasu house and I am trying to avoid towing the thing home (Calif). I'm heading out to Havasu today (Sun) and I'll be attempting to find someone there. If not, I'll bite the bullet & fuel and tow it back!
    Thanks Again for the input!

Havasu Sun
    Check out Car Toyz on N.Kiowa They did a friend of mines Deck boat.It looks & sounds Good!! 1st class work. I heard they also do Installs for one of the Boat builders in town. JJ

silver surfer
    I can vouch for their work at CAR TOYZ. They installed an amp and four speakers for me. Great job on the installation. Fast, but careful service. Two or three guys own the shop, one is definately the tech person. I forget his name. As for prices, you need to haggle a bit-they start off on the high side. Cartronics is OK, but I was not impressed with their sales staff. Maybe is was just a bad day. Let me know if you need numbers-I keep a Havasu phone book at my home.

mbrown2
    Ron's Custom Detail and Stereo on Industrial. I have seen some boats they have done and they do some pretty slick work.

ROZ
    RIVER WILD:
    I DO NOT KNOW OF A GOOD INSTALLER IN HAVASU BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND VIP IN CARLSBAD THEY RUN A VERY HIGH END PROFESSIONAL SHOP LET THEM KNOW JOHN WITH SLIDE OUT SHELVES SENT YOU
    THEY ALSO DO HOME THEATERS Yes, Joel Saltz is a very good installer. Probably the best guy they have when it comes to custom/fab work. I use to work with him....

PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
    Actually i know of a stero shop in Havasu. My cousin owns it. Ill get you the telephone number tomorrow evening.

Essex502
    Originally posted by ROZ:
    Yes, Joel Saltz is a very good installer. Probably the best guy they have when it comes to custom/fab work. I use to work with him.... ROZ - How would one get a hold of Joel Saltz? Yellow Pages?

ROZ
    Essex502:
    Originally posted by ROZ:
    Yes, Joel Saltz is a very good installer. Probably the best guy they have when it comes to custom/fab work. I use to work with him.... ROZ - How would one get a hold of Joel Saltz? Yellow Pages? He works as an installer at VIP in Carlsbad. Palomar Airport RD and Avenida Encina, west of the 5. 760-597-4004

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast