Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Considering moving to Phoenix area!

JetBoatRich
    Eric455:
    I live in glendale, ca i want to move to arizona. perferably Lake havasu city area. now as far as jobs go i think i can make it on my own. i want to open up a small fastfood TO-GO resaurant, my family is in the buisness. If anyone can give me some info about that city it will be very helpfull. well you know i've been to lake havasu before but only on holiday weekends. and i really want to know from a residents point of view about the city. thanx again for taking your time to read this. i am going to drive to lake havasu saturday night. just to see how the city is... restaurants for sale, place to stay, jobs, ect... just to scoop the place out. so if you guys can give me any info A.S.A.P. it will be great.
    thanx
    eric What happen to our other investment?

Eric455
    lets do it man lets buy out CABLE VISION. okay by me. wait which investment are you talking about??? lol
    eric

JetBoatRich
    Eric455:
    lets do it man lets buy out CABLE VISION. okay by me. wait which investment are you talking about??? lol
    eric Just Havasu, I don't want to much.

Eric455
    no problem hey PM with your phone # i think i've lost it. thanx

JetBoatRich
    Eric455:
    no problem hey PM with your phone # i think i've lost it. thanx Done deal.

roln 20s
    Phoenix is a really nice city. I live in the Northwest Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in one of the fastest growing cities. Our home appreciated from 1990 til 1999 from 140K to 225K. The value of houses are going up by the day. You can buy new homes from the lows $100s, but they are just farther out from town. It now takes about 45 minutes to get downtown from my house during rush hour, when i can get there in 25 tops without traffic. I agree with North/Northwest Valley for housing. However, according to the experts, the southwest valley is going to be the place to be. A new mall planned, another outer loop freeway, cheap houses, possibly "a lithium battery company" building a 250,000 sq ft facility. Homes will appreciate very fast. My mom bought an acre for 80K out there and the last one sold next to them for $110. The new lot releases are starting at $125K. Its amazing, but I will be the first to say that Phoenix is becoming So Cal with people, traffic and the rest- IMO. Good luck and email me if you have any specific Q's.
    Roln 20s

THOR
    Roln,
    Is the NW valley out by Deer Valley RD? I am kind of familiar with the area. I used to play a ton of softball there.
    I lived in Vegas for a few years and it is actually hotter in AZ I think.

totenhosen
    Thanks for all your comments guys.

roln 20s
    THOR-
    Yes, NW Valley includes Deer Valley road. My house is actually a mile south of DV road. If you are familiar with the Arrowhead Mall- I live a mile from it. My cross streets are basically the Loop 101 freeway and 67th ave. Where did you play softball around here?
    Roln 20s

THOR
    The victory lane complex. It seemed like a cool area from what I saw. Nice foothill area there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast