Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas presents for pets

Cas
    Do you get the animal(s) a gift?
    Do you wrap it?
    Does your pet open it all by themselves?
    We get presents for the dogs and wrap them up. We have to hide them until it's time for them to get opened as the dogs know exactly which presents are theirs. I can understand them knowing which gifts have the edible goodies but they also know which ones have the squeek toys. Speaking of which, the squeek toys last all of about 5 minutes as the dogs go nuts getting the squeeker out of the toys.

uvindex
    Do you get the animal(s) a gift?
    Do you wrap it?
    Does your pet open it all by themselves?
    We get presents for the dogs and wrap them up. We have to hide them until it's time for them to get opened as the dogs know exactly which presents are theirs. I can understand them knowing which gifts have the edible goodies but they also know which ones have the squeek toys. Speaking of which, the squeek toys last all of about 5 minutes as the dogs go nuts getting the squeeker out of the toys. Yes, yes, and yes. Only one (of two) of our dogs gets the squeaker out in five minutes. The other one has never cared about the squeakers.
    Merry Christmas!

JetBoatRich
    Yes, My wife and kids buy them gifts and hang a stocking for them

Boatcop
    Always!
    Although they tend not to last very long.
    Sammy's First Christmas (http://www.boatcop.com/sammyxmas.htm)

H20 Toie
    We used to get the gifts and wrap them, My daughter would unwrap them and give them to the dog, she had as much fun doing this as her own presents.

Windy
    I got my little goober dog a pink rhinestone doggie collar...I couldnt wait to give it to her so I gave it to her early...she luvs it I think.

H20 Toie
    I got my little goober dog a pink rhinestone doggie collar...I couldnt wait to give it to her so I gave it to her early...she luvs it I think.
    You softey you couldn't even wait until xmas eve.

Windy
    You softey you couldn't even wait until xmas eve.
    I know

uvindex
    You softey you couldn't even wait until xmas eve.Speaking of softies, you should read Sammy's First Christmas above.

Cas
    how mean!! I think you need to go out and get little goober dog something she can open on Christmas day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast