Thread: Elsenore?

24RODjr
    The 24ROD crew will be in full efect on Elsenore on Sunday. Who else should we bo on the lookout for?
    -Chris

syke-o
    Cito and A-dog would like to be chillin like villians on Monday..... If dats cool....

BBTAHITI
    I'll have the Tahiti out early Sunday. Wetdawg and his misses will assist in consuming barley-based beverages. http://home.earthlink.net/~mwbbstang/bbtahitiII.jpg

revndave
    LOOK FOR US IN BACK COVE ON SUNDAY.RED, WHITE, BLUE EZ UP.BLOWN INJECTED JET BOAT(BLOWN WAGES) SEE YA ON SUNDAY

pops1
    revndave:
    LOOK FOR US IN BACK COVE ON SUNDAY.RED, WHITE, BLUE EZ UP.BLOWN INJECTED JET BOAT(BLOWN WAGES) SEE YA ON SUNDAYI know the lake needs airation see if you can put a filter in front of the pump also- it needs a good screening also. Have a good weekend-Dave

Nubbs
    I'm looking to go out early Sunday morning if all goes well on Saturday. Mostly red Nordic bubbledeck. Has "banks power" stickers on carb scoop. I'll have my cowboy hat on. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you!

24RODjr
    Syke-o
    Monday or Sunday?

syke-o
    Cito is available on Monday and i am cool either day. We wanted to check out a different spot, so i think MOnday is the day for us......