Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~

andy01
    miller19j:
    RiverDave:
    Any of you engineers need any Rapid prototyping work?
    RDMaybee....Do you have some info?PM RiverDave, that is what he does.
    Andy

Jrocket
    superdave013:
    We are looking for a Auto Cad guy to do 2D mechanical drafting and electrical schematics. This is a good opportunity for someone.
    We are located in Anaheim, CA. If you or anyone you know can do it give me a call at 714 632 9801. Ask for Dave BottomleyHell yes,sign me up.When do I start?

kevnmcd
    RandyH:
    Speaking of ACAD, we have V2000 here at the office and does anybody make any freeware that will convert a .dwg file to a .pdf or .jpg. I just found that Adobe has some but you have to pay... Thanks In advance.
    RandyRandyH-I don't know of any shareware out there that will do that, but I can say that Adobe is well worth it...it works slick!

75_Elim
    ROZ:
    75_Elim:
    If there are any Financial/Production Analysts that are looking for a change or start, shot me an email.
    We have an open position in my group that needs to be filled soon.What, are you leaving for that boat building career already? eek! or, are you finally opening that strip club? Roz, you know you were my best dancer!! How could I start another club without you working there?

Aduner2
    Hey RD
    Company I work for is doing some Rapid Protoype work with a company in Texas. It would be nice to find a closer source.
    Please send some company bio to my e-mail and I will be in contact.
    Thanks
    ED
    aduner2@yahoo.com

SchellSchock
    As long as we are posting job openings...
    I am looking for a CNC programmer to start after the first of the year. Prefer some one who has used "SDRC Ideas". My company machines precision components for the ground based turbine industry and for cylinders for military and commercial aircraft.
    Reply to: daves@jaycraft.com

126driver
    RandyH:
    Speaking of ACAD, we have V2000 here at the office and does anybody make any freeware that will convert a .dwg file to a .pdf or .jpg. I just found that Adobe has some but you have to pay... Thanks In advance.
    RandyDoesn't Volo Viewer do that? Or how about SnagIt by Techsmith? http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

Powerquestboy
    Anyone know of a job in Marketing & Business development? I have done M&BD for a civil Engineer for the past 3 years and am looking at other opportunities. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blown 472
    Anyone looking for someone to do cad work, machine installation, start up and process issue work?? In the upper midwest, get ahold of me.

RandyH
    126driver:
    RandyH:
    RandyDoesn't Volo Viewer do that? Or how about SnagIt by Techsmith? http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.aspThanks < i will check these out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast