Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Lake

JetBoatRich
    Anybody up on going Sunday Morning?
    Pretty much last chance this year for me with the holidays coming.
    eek! eek!

75_Elim
    If I can do the things I need to do Saturday, I was planning on going. The wind may be the only problem up there. It's wind here in the Valley which means Galeforce winds in the hills.

Eric455
    i will be their for shur bud call me if you want to meet up 818-563-2005 eric
    i wanted to do something this weekend but no one was up for it. i guess now their is so keep in touch thanx
    eric

NashvilleBound
    Pyramids open???? When did this happen?

75_Elim
    NashvilleBound:
    Pyramids open???? When did this happen?It opened up after the big rains here last week. You coming up ??

NashvilleBound
    Jerry, I wish I would have known. But I now have plans on fixing the skylight that leaked during the last storm in our recording studio. Electronic vs. rain... not a good combo. Luckily nothing was damaged. Ya'll have fun. I'm saving up brain cells for Dickies Christmas Bash. Jeff

Eric455
    can we barrow you boat at least? j/k bro good luck fixing the studio. see you soon man @ dickies party. take care
    eric

77charger
    NashvilleBound:
    Jerry, I wish I would have known. But I now have plans on fixing the skylight that leaked during the last storm in our recording studio. Electronic vs. rain... not a good combo. Luckily nothing was damaged. Ya'll have fun. I'm saving up brain cells for Dickies Christmas Bash. Jeffhey nashville what are you using to stop your skylight from leaking? And do you still have that axle for sale and if so what is the width fro mhub to hub i might be interested.
    As for pyramid it looks slim i might have to go to elsinore to drive a flatty.
    [ November 15, 2002, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: 77charger ]

NashvilleBound
    Letting you borrow the sled??? Let me think about it for a minute....ahhhhhh, NO. Maybe next time.
    Still have the axle. Dont know measurements right now....send me a direct E mail if your really interested.
    Went up on the roof today and could see wood around skylight...damn roofers.
    Cant trust anyone to do things right anymore. Looks like I am going to spend the next day or so ripping up roof to flash it right. (6 skylights)
    Jeff
    [ November 15, 2002, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

JetBoatRich
    Eric455:
    i will be their for shur bud call me if you want to meet up 818-563-2005 eric
    i wanted to do something this weekend but no one was up for it. i guess now their is so keep in touch thanx
    ericEric call you on Saturday, we will have a couple boats up there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast