Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Memorial Weekend Roll Call

looky_lou
    Hi Folks,
    Looking for Havasu Party Boaters who would be willing to take on 2 old harmless dudes as deck hands at Lake Havasu on Memorial Day Weekend (Sat - Sun).
    Would like to get out to Copper Canyon, The Sand Bar (If open), and any other crazy party spots.
    We have 20 micro bikinis to give away to those gals willing to model them for us and our cameras. We will be shooting pictures and videos for our web sites and the site of the bikini manufacturer.
    We are willing to share in the fuel and refreshment expenses. Just need the ride.
    Just call me Boatless in Seattle. frown

Sun burners
    If I can get reservations I might try to make it out to HAVASU!

SCUBA STEVE
    looky_lou:
    Hi Folks,
    Looking for Havasu Party Boaters who would be willing to take on 2 old harmless dudes as deck hands at Lake Havasu on Memorial Day Weekend (Sat - Sun).
    Would like to get out to Copper Canyon, The Sand Bar (If open), and any other crazy party spots.
    We have 20 micro bikinis to give away to those gals willing to model them for us and our cameras. We will be shooting pictures and videos for our web sites and the site of the bikini manufacturer.
    We are willing to share in the fuel and refreshment expenses. Just need the ride.
    Just call me Boatless in Seattle. GREAT WEB SITE! Dont know if I am the right person for the job. If you stay at crazy horse we might be able to work something out. I have 3 boats & 12 people in my group. So space will not be an issue. My only rule is I leave & do things when I want, one of the perks or being a boat owner. Dont get me wrong, I am not a party pooper I am a party goer. Sunday is usaully my slow kick back day at the channel though. Let me know how that works for you.

MirRoc
    Sun burners:
    If I can get reservations I might try to make it out to HAVASU! I got a guy across the street from me that can rent you his house for cheap!!! I guess his wife won't let him come out to play that weekend. Let me know if your interested?

TrojanDan
    MirRoc:
    I got a guy across the street from me that can rent you his house for cheap!!! I guess his wife won't let him come out to play that weekend. Let me know if your interested? D [/QB]MirRoc, your neighbor across the street must be on a short leash or PW'ed. Nevertheless, I think I can spare some floor space for SB if he wants to come without the wifey!

Sun burners
    HA HA mfers But TD might have to take you up on that one I heard Miroc was taking all of his wifes family.....

beer hunter
    MirRoc:
    Sun burners:
    If I can get reservations I might try to make it out to HAVASU! I got a guy across the street from me that can rent you his house for cheap!!! I guess his wife won't let him come out to play that weekend. Let me know if your interested? MirRoc, If the guy across the street doesn't mind renting to strangers I would be interested in rental housing for other weekends. We do alot of family trips to Havasu throughout the year and I am always looking for good deals on rental homes
    Thanks Michael AKA Beer Hunter

TrojanDan
    beer hunter
    MirRoc, If the guy across the street doesn't mind renting to strangers I would be interested in rental housing for other weekends. We do alot of family trips to Havasu throughout the year and I am always looking for good deals on rental homes
    Thanks Michael AKA Beer Hunter [/QB][/QUOTE]
    BeerHunter,
    MirRoc and I were poking fun of SunBurners (who lives across the street from MirRoc). I don't think it's really for rent.
    -Dan

beer hunter
    BeerHunter,
    MirRoc and I were poking fun of SunBurners (who lives across the street from MirRoc). I don't think it's really for rent.
    Oops

nodigg
    Any body have access to the authorities regarding the Sand Bar closures for the weekend?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast