Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rhino for sale

76ANTHONY
    wth, didnt you just get that thing? dam dude you gonna be ok?

phebus
    Where's the rest of the pictures focker. I'm trying to sell my wife on this.

riverroyal
    Where's the rest of the pictures focker. I'm trying to sell my wife on this.
    BIG baller,about time you stepped up!!!It would be fun around town in Havasu,my dads says he sees them in the In&out drive thru!!

TOBTEK
    BIG baller,about time you stepped up!!!It would be fun around town in Havasu,my dads says he sees them in the In&out drive thru!!
    cant wait to make the starbucks runs in the morning thumping the stereo.....CANT FLIPPING WAIT!

phebus
    If it's up to me, I've already bought it. It's my wife we need to sell on this. She can't understand that we "need" this.

riverroyal
    no welding right?whats the $$$

TOBTEK
    If it's up to me, I've already bought it. It's my wife we need to sell on this. She can't understand that we "need" this.
    TRUST ME...... once she starts driving it, you wont get her out of it! My wife digs doing neighborhood cruises. Not sure my neighbors do though

TOBTEK
    no welding right?whats the $$$
    theres some pop rivets, NO WELDING! going to add the foam backed vinyl on the inside so they wont rattle. They are also making a alum roof for ours, will be at the paint shop around noon tomorrow.....SUPERSWEET!
    PS: like your old avatar better. WILL is OVER EXPOSED!

riverroyal
    theres some pop rivets, NO WELDING! going to add the foam backed vinyl on the inside so they wont rattle. They are also making a alum roof for ours, will be at the paint shop around noon tomorrow.....SUPERSWEET!
    PS: like your old avatar better. WILL is OVER EXPOSED!
    need to know how much the top was,,,what time are you gone tommorrow,I dont want you there when I get the trailer :idea:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast