Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OP6V Baby Doll Tee.........

Party Cat
    So....where is the cross-dresser today

miller19j
    Jordy in drag that could scare even the bravest of men!

MJ19
    SCUBA STEVE:
    That had to be one of the classic moments of the weekend. MJ, you should have made him were it at kokomos saturday, it would have gone good with his shorts. lol Did you hear his line that night at Kokomos?
    All night he was asking girls to 'feel his shorts' (it was classic)
    I think the baby doll tee would have ruined his macho man image wink

Party Cat
    MJ19:
    I think the baby doll tee would have ruined his macho man image wink Hmmmm....I guess I'll have to print up some copies and hang them at Foxes, Roadrunner and Sundance for the 4th

miller19j
    Party Cat:
    MJ19:
    I think the baby doll tee would have ruined his macho man image wink Hmmmm....I guess I'll have to print up some copies and hang them at Foxes, Roadrunner and Sundance for the 4th LMAO

Party Cat
    miller19j:
    Party Cat:
    MJ19:
    I think the baby doll tee would have ruined his macho man image wink Hmmmm....I guess I'll have to print up some copies and hang them at Foxes, Roadrunner and Sundance for the 4th LMAO STV_Keith will probably do it....He's the c blocker....

miller19j
    Party Cat:
    miller19j:
    Party Cat:
    MJ19:
    I think the baby doll tee would have ruined his macho man image wink Hmmmm....I guess I'll have to print up some copies and hang them at Foxes, Roadrunner and Sundance for the 4th LMAO STV_Keith will probably do it....He's the c blocker.... That would be ironic cockblocking the King Of Cockblocking(Jordy)!

SCUBA STEVE
    MJ19:
    SCUBA STEVE:
    That had to be one of the classic moments of the weekend. MJ, you should have made him were it at kokomos saturday, it would have gone good with his shorts. lol Did you hear his line that night at Kokomos?
    All night he was asking girls to 'feel his shorts' (it was classic)
    I think the baby doll tee would have ruined his macho man image wink I heard his line more then once, he even tried it on me.... Is that gay or what wink
    [ June 26, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

MJ19
    SCUBA STEVE:
    MJ19:
    Did you hear his line that night at Kokomos? All night he was asking girls to 'feel his shorts' (it was classic) I heard his line more then once, he even tried it on me.... Is that gay or what wink It must have been that scuba dance to the song "hey Jordy it's your birthday" that got him so hot he wanted you to rub his crushed velvet shorts...ooohhhh so hot...NOT...very gay...Jordy wanting Scuba to feel his shorts=GAY

Jordy
    You guys are too funny, but here is my response to all of you clowns...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/273DSC01142.JPG[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast