Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! Looking for a good upholstery shop

BP1330
    I need to get my 18 Nordic's interior redone in a bad way. Any know of a good shop in the IE?

Sandbar Junkies
    I had my old boat done by Eddy & sons in Belflower. They do very nice work.

Havasu Hangin'
    Dave's Marine Interiors in Monclair. (909) 983-2555.
    Tell him HH sent you (you'll probabaly get charged more, though...).

BP1330
    What size boats do you have and how much??????

Skaterfast
    Stratton Marine in Riverside.

kevnmcd
    Havasu Hangin':
    Dave's Marine Interiors in Monclair. (909) 983-2555.
    Tell him HH sent you (you'll probabaly get charged more, though...). Highly recommend these guys...I used them for mine. They do good work.

Phat_Kat
    got any buddies that work in the movie industy or on a studio lot ask them about some of the set guys. They're always great they did mine and it's primo to say the least.

Cas
    If you want to drive to Kingsburg (just south of Fresno) it might be worth your while. I had the interior done on my 21' Tahiti last year for $1025.00. That price included removing all the seats and carpet, patching a seperation in the floor from the hull, installing new carpet, rebuilding the 2 front seats, rebuilding part of the engine cover, installing all new marine grade vinyl to seating for 8 plus the engine cover and reinstallation.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=15204[/img]
    I also just took the interior for my 19' Tahiti down there this past Saturday. For $650. he's putting in all new foam and new vinyl to a custom layout I built. I built it so the front 2 seats will have 5" of padding on the seat but the height will be level with the rear seats. He's also covering the front engine cover, installing 5 pouches to the seats and supplying carpet for me to install.
    If you've seen HBJet's interior, this will be very similar.
    hmmm, the image thingy didn't work so here's the link to the pic
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ium&thecat=500
    [ April 08, 2003, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Cas ]

al cole'holic
    I used Designer Marine in Corona before, don't know how far it is for you but they were pretty cool. At that time they were doing HTM's interiors, not sure if they still are. I had a hatch made and they changed the seating arrangement in a Bahner I had and also made a cover for me...

Kwicherbichen
    I got mine done at Martinez Marine Interiors in Norco. The quality was great & the price was fair.
    Here are some pictures
    I looked at other boats that had been recently done and although their interiors were top notch the price was a bit out of my budget. You should seek advice from HBjet or Dick Danger they recently had nice interior jobs done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast