Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whos down???

DickDanger
    Weather is supposed to be 80+ next Wed, so whos down for a mid week run at Lake Perris? Blow the carbon out, tip back a few silvers, and tell some lies. Anyone interested??? -DD Out

JustMVG
    Ok I'll go , didja have to twist my arm that bad??? Let me know when and what time. MVG

jet4fun
    IF my boat is running by then i will definetly come, thats a big IF

DickDanger
    Robert, you had better get that bad boy back together in a hurry then!!!! Hope to see ya out there. L8...-DD Out

gigamurph
    DickDanger:
    Weather is supposed to be 80+ next Wed, so whos down for a mid week run at Lake Perris? Blow the carbon out, tip back a few silvers, and tell some lies. Anyone interested??? -DD Out psssst....DD. Just between you and me bro; they don't allow the embibement of alcoholic beverages on Lake Polio; but I won't tell if you don't tell. We'll have to get together on a Friday and Saturday this summer and camp out there. It's not Pyramid, but I bet ya can snore "Deulin' Banjos" just the same! Hey, maybe we could pull off a "Geezus! What Do Ya Mean We Can't Drink Beer Here" mid-summer fizzle-out for the gang! Waddya thunk?

DickDanger
    Sure thing, Gig, I think that we could put something like that together. I will even bring my "breathe right" nasal strips!!! Like I said, the week is so much different there than the weekends. Over the past 3 years, I bet that I have been to Polio at least 30 times, and have never been hassled about anything. In fact, I can only remember seeing the police boat leave the dock one of those times. I dont think that they really wig out during the week when there arent a lot of people there, and you can really crank it up. -DD Out

bordsmnj
    well, my fingers are crossed ... might be taken the day off work wednesday to test out the new ride if it's ready. that would be icing on the cake to meet some more peeps from the boards as well. I'll be posting some pics and stuff right before then.wish me luck. i can't stand the wait any longer. changing the clocks = summer in my book.

Havasu Doug
    DickDanger:
    Weather is supposed to be 80+ next Wed, so whos down for a mid week run at Lake Perris? Blow the carbon out, tip back a few silvers, and tell some lies. Anyone interested??? -DD Out DD, I'm off next Wednesday. I'm interested in having some silvers on the lake.

bordsmnj
    darn it. hafta flake. boat aint done till friday. i'll be out at peris friday if anyone's around stop by and say howdy.
    [ April 05, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

Raskal
    just got my boat started today <new floor and seat mounts> ill be down to go and meet some new people. what day and and time hope fully later in the day.
    last summer i went every tuesday after work just for the hell of it some times by my self
    see yah there
    Ryan
    [ April 05, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Raskal ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast