Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Up With OP-6 ??

Hallett19
    We got one coming up soon, or what, I cant wait !!
    [ October 09, 2002, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Havasu Doug
    You should have came to River Dave's B-Day Bash! It was ALMOST like an OP6 event!

Jordy
    Havasu Doug:
    You should have came to River Dave's B-Day Bash! It was ALMOST like an OP6 event! It was better because I was there...
    Jordy

Havasu Doug
    jordanpaulk:
    Havasu Doug:
    You should have came to River Dave's B-Day Bash! It was ALMOST like an OP6 event! It was better because I was there...
    Jordy You're right! That "push off" was very entertaining!

78Eliminator
    Hallett19:
    We got one coming up soon, or what, I cant wait !!How are you feeling son?

i got a feeling that the op6 deal will go by the wasteside,you may see alot of little op6 mini get togethers.but just the hastle of trying to find a place that everyone can meet at is a challenge.then you have the responsibilty if anything goes wrong.if you have it a say blue water theres no place to get together at night.if you have it a someones house parking becomes a major issue.the last one was at a campground which seems pretty cool but i dont know if that will happen again.

DickDanger
    Thats too bad that there will possibly never be another. I for one know the headaches of trying to coordinate an event. The Pyramid deal had MANY people committed to going, but once that fell through, and it was moved to Piru, they started dropping like flies that had just made intimate contact with a bug zapper. The sad thing is, that even though I never made it to an OP6 event, it was a great concept, and shouldnt be laid to rest just yet. I would be more than happy to attempt to organize one, provided that a couple other people step up to the plate. -DD Out

im not a havasu man at all,but i think the nautical might just work.only because you have the grass area and boat parking.if we took over one whole side im sure we could make as much noise as we want and not piss off the hotel.of course your going to get im not paying all that money to stay in a hotel but if its planned far enough in advance everyone for next summer everyone that want to go would have a little time to get there money together and we could pay for all the rooms during this winter.the ones that dont want to pay could camp and drive over.we could even get a little fancy and rent the banquet room lock the doors fire up the band and tear the place up.

oh yea im willing to help make this thing happen like double d with the help of a few others.

RiverToysJas
    I believe there's a full blown OP6 in the very early planning stages right now..... more info to come after the first of the year....
    RTJas

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast