Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello River Kitty??

RiverKitty
    nodigg:
    nodigg:
    Miss Kitty, Thanks so much for making our after party so fun! MMMEEEOOOOOWWWW!Wish I had not missed tha pasties the next day Ya, Kokomo's was a *blast*! I tore that place apart! I'm not sure why the guys kept putting money in my jeans while dancing on the railing. I think I left there with an extra $20! LOL!
    Tip for the day: *Never get a Kitty drunk*
    As for the pasties, I'm sure you seen plenty of those at RD's Birthday Bash!

Licketty Split
    Shit Kokos was open.... I got drunk and crashed.
    Kitten, tung and teeth work great. wish I was there

RiverKitty
    Just for the record guys, I *finally* made it out to the In & Out for one of those tasty, mouth watering double/doubles!
    So in honor of my first visit I took a pic. It was a *Kodak* moment! ;o)

Yummmmmmmy!!!!

Licketty Split
    wwhhooo--aaawww
    I was craven it all week. Its already COLD in the arizona mountins. So turn on your head lites when you go out. hehe

STV_Keith
    RiverToysJas:
    If STV_Kieth's hands didn't shake so bad around women, he could probably help you! wink
    RTJas Man, just HAD to bring me in on this huh? [psssst...is she single?]

DickDanger
    What is with all of this "meow" business? And no kissing and tailing? If you arent doing any kissing, then why would there be anything to tell anyways? That pasty thing is too much. If I wear my stars and stripes shorts, will you forgo the pasties if I do? Oh wait a sec, since you are harder to find than a real blond with natural breasts, forget I said that. Too bad your "meow" doesnt turn into a full on "RAAAAAWWWWWWRRR" and come out to Piru. -Dick Danger out

RiverKitty
    (What is with all of this "meow" business? And no kissing and tailing? If you aren’t doing any kissing, then why would there be anything to tell anyways?)
    Hmmm....Who said the Kitty's not *kissing*???
    (That pasty thing is too much.)
    Tell *me* about it! OUCH!!!
    (If I wear my stars and stripes shorts, will you forgo the pasties if I do?)
    I will forgo the pasties if you....oh never mind! I will never wear those again! Did I mention, "OUCH"??? I'd rather wear those cream filled pastries than pasties. Besides, they taste *much* better! ;o)
    (Oh wait a sec, since you are harder to find than a real blond with natural breasts, forget I said that.)
    Consider it forgotten! But harder to find??? What? I'm *always* here! ;o)
    (Too bad your "meow" doesn’t turn into a full on "RAAAAAWWWWWWRRR" and come out to Piru.)
    Piru? I would LOVE to go and would, but already have plans for this weekend. *pout* Kitty's NOT happy! "RAAAAAWWWWWWRRR" <----Was that a good one??? ;o)
    [ October 07, 2002, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

wildbillg
    And what might the plans be for this weekend?? If we may ask

DickDanger
    Whoa doctor!!! With that "rawr", you just scared the loincloth right off of Tarzan!!!! Forget the catnip and whole milk, the next time I go kitty huntin', I am bringing a band of Zulu warriors, and an elephant gun!!! Ya sounds like you are a fun girly, and I hope to be able to add to your exploits at some point soon. Leave the camera behind though, DD doesnt appreciate photographic evidence of said exploits.
    -Dick "Sooooooo, you mean that caged cats LIKE whips???" Danger out

RiverKitty
    wildbillg:
    And what might the plans be for this weekend?? If we may askWell....I *could* tell you....but then I'd have to kill you. *Top Secret* And we wouldn't want that, now would we??? ;o)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast