Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: May 18th Trip

JetBoatRich
    Buena Vista May 18th, who's up for it.
    [ May 10, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Mandelon
    We are going to Ming on 17th for the races, and probably spend 18th at Buena Vista.

JetBoatRich
    Mandelon:
    We are going to Ming on 17th for the races, and probably spend 18th at Buena Vista. Then we are for sure going. Hallet Dave and I already made plans to be there.
    Be good to meet you Mandelon. Are you camping there?

Mandelon
    Family in Bakersfield. Wife's cousins. Stay free! Its a bit of a drive from San Diego, but I want to see Ming racing. Oh and of course you too.... wink

DickDanger
    I think that I will spend the weekend at Salton Sea with the boat, swimming, drinking the water, and ingesting my motor with that wonderfully clean water. Who else is in??? -DD Out

JetBoatRich
    Mandelon:
    Family in Bakersfield. Wife's cousins. Stay free! Its a bit of a drive from San Diego, but I want to see Ming racing. Oh and of course you too.... wink Didn't know you cared
    I guess we will meet up next Sunday.

Mandelon
    I'll be quivering in anticipation.

Doug H.
    hey rich and dave i know i didn't get a formal invite but i too will be there with GPS in hand along with another boat buddy, iv'e been busy detailing 3 boats this week but will be out there, maybe we can all caravan?...............THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN.

JetBoatRich
    Doug H.:
    hey rich and dave i know i didn't get a formal invite but i too will be there with GPS in hand along with another boat buddy, iv'e been busy detailing 3 boats this week but will be out there, maybe we can all caravan?...............THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN. This is about as formal as it will get Doug.
    We can all leave around 9-9:30am, if that sounds good.
    What time are you detailing my boat? wink

Mandelon
    Wow, Rich, that's great. I didn't know you had arranged some free detailing for us. You're the best!
    Anyone is welcome. If its on the boards, its not exactly a private shindig...... wink

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast