Thread: Havasu Parker on the 26 27 28th?

Skaterfast
    I'll be in Havasu on the water on the 26th for sure.Or maybe Parker on Friday?Anyone?

68campbell
    Heading to Parker on the 31st. Going to spend new years testing my new motor.

FASTERDAMITT
    Ok. I went Saturday, froze my ass off running from Havasu Springs to the channel and back again. Didn't see Skaterfast there. He must have been hibernating somewhere warm. Only saw a dozen boats all day! I think I'll stick the dirt bike until it warms up. See ya!!

Skaterfast
    I was in front of Windzor launch ramp on Sat going 103mph testing new set backs.Sorry I missed ya.

Back To Havasu
    Saw you Saturday morning in front of Windsor. I didn't read this post until this morning, and so I didn't catch on to say hi. Your boat looked great. I was in the 22' Eliminator Daytona sterndrive (blue over white) that I just bought. Great day to be on the water. Maybe we can hook up next time. wink

Skaterfast
    Back To Havasu:
    Saw you Saturday morning in front of Windsor. I didn't read this post until this morning, and so I didn't catch on to say hi. Your boat looked great. I was in the 22' Eliminator Daytona sterndrive (blue over white) that I just bought. Great day to be on the water. Maybe we can hook up next time. wink I don't remember seeing a 22 Daytona.If I saw you I would have turned around to race.I was in a full go fast race mood.Would I have won at 103?