Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 80`s

BowTie Rick:
    Man those were the days. I used to go to Hollywood or L.A. every Friday and Saturday night. Drinking beer in the parking lot, bumming money to get in, banging bishes, running from the cops... I've seen just about every punk band that ever was and even been in my share of bottle throwing riots. We used to go the the Olympic Boxing Auditorium regularly. Now I would not walk those streets at night even if I had the Marine Corp watching my back. What happened? When did I get old? and here I had you scoped out as a respectable K&N guy all this time... lol.

Craig
    Liberator TJ1984:
    Hendrix , The Doors boxed Ever hear of a duo Hendrix and Morrison did call "Woke up this morning and found myself dead"? I wish that was available
    How about the Nails, a punk kind of 80's group from NYC (I think) Did a song called "88 lines about 44 women" Also put out an albumn called "Dangerous Dream" I always thought that would be a cool name for a boat. Good album as well. Got the vinyl, wish it was on CD though.
    [ April 20, 2003, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Craig ]

Kim Hanson
    HOSS:
    Molly Hatchet kicked ass. Loved their album covers. One bad sob. Iron Maiden`s covers kicked ass too. Remember all the shit that was hidden in the pictures. Always had a grim reaper somewhere in the pic. Even if it was real small. I hear yo HOSS, my buddy got a tattoo of one of Iron Maidens covers. The one with the skeleton that was a on puppet strings......( . )( . )...

HOSS
    I might finally get a tat. I`m thinking of a big blue lake crab on my chest. That oughta be cool.

Tom Brown
    Why don't you get an orange lobster inked on there instead? If you put it in the right spot, no one will be able to tell if you're wearing one of those lobster bibs the retaurants give out or if you've just got your shirt off.
    [ April 20, 2003, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

playdeep
    The Jam,The Church...
    Great thread...btw

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678