Rocket2003
    We will be in Pine Bluff AR August 30th-31st
    And Bryan TX Sept 13th-14th
    FYI

Rocket2003
    Is this the Mayor of Pine Bluff?
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/104kathleen_01.jpg[/img]

PGF545
    Rocket, from the looks of it I am going to have to be there..LOL. I was looking for you this past wekend in MF, but I wasn't sure what your boat number was...I have since figured it out 333 right??? I was going to stop by and say hi, guess if I make it to Pine Bluff I will do it there. I will be with Mark Wells in a ME boat. See ya there.
    Bernie

Rocket2003
    Great! Sorry you didn't know my number, We were parked down by the By-u boat ramp. I have Snap-on EZ-UP and Meyer Marine Banners! Please come by and say hi!
    my names Mike!
    Where do you live?
    [ August 16, 2003, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: Rocket2003 ]

PGF545
    Randy I am Bernie and we live near Houston in a small town called League City.
    If I make it to Pine Bluff I will look you up if not I will see you in Bryan.
    Bernie

Rocket2003
    Great! See you there!
    My name is Mike though! wink LOL

sdba069
    Hello Bernie.......Saw you for a split second in MF,but didn't get a chance to say hello,stayed pretty busy all weekend working on Steve Douglas's boat.Finally got a 8.14 out of it.Can't keep it hooked all the way down the track,but we are gaining on it.To give you some idea how good it's leaving,we ran high 4.30 and low 4.40 1/8th miles.The BGF's are only running 4.50's.Probably won't see you in PB,but will surely be in Bryan.Had a few calls today from disgruntled spectators who didn't get the word that Cleburne had been cancelled.Later........

PGF545
    Garry, I think that I saw you in MF, but was really busy myself. I am sure that Cleburne will be back in action again soon, that is a great place to race. The whole town gets behind the races. I think that it could be the Red Bluff of Texas with a few years under it's belt. Hopefully thing will get done and I will have a ride in Bryan. We have 3 motors and none of them are close to being finished . Sounds like that boat that you are working on is really running well...4.30's and 40's is pretty quick. I think that we usually run in the mid 30's whenever we are on a good pass . Anyway see you on Bryan and maybe I will get some time to visit there, that fuel stuff was crazy in MF!!! But I get to do it again in PHX, I can't wait.
    Bernie

Rocket2003
    TTT

Rocket2003
    One more day, and I'm out'a here!