Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the hell...........

superV
    Only 14 post in the midwest this is making us look bad lets get this party started. My name is Josh and i own a hot boat.........

burbanite
    If you live in Indy like me it is difficult to know if you are in the midwest or the mideast

superV
    Ya i know what you mean im in St.Louis gate way to the West... Hum looks east on the map to me. Lets go Boating in ill.
    Shelbyville i hear is nice?

Whatboat
    If MO. is the midwest what does that make WI.
    Hi guys, I own a boat but its not hot.

P-Money
    I tried to get the party started by seeing who was gonna be at Firewater, but I got shut down! Anyone around the WI/IL border and own a V-Drive? They seem to be rare around these parts!

Screaming Pete
    superV:
    Only 14 post in the midwest this is making us look bad lets get this party started. My name is Josh and i own a hot boat.........If All you Newbies can't get your midwest party started you can come back over to the west coast anytime

Stupid Fast
    burbanite:
    If you live in Indy like me it is difficult to know if you are in the midwest or the mideast What about me? Im in Ohio. I guess I could go both ways eek! .

27mtrcougar
    Im from St Louis. Hey super v where do u boat and what kind of ride do you have. I go to the ozarks,kincaid lake, mark twain lake sometimes the river.Going to lake powell in september cant wait.

Mn Howard Cat
    Hay SuperV I'm redy to party I mist ya on the July 4 weekend some friends and I are heding down to LOTO for laborday we sould tyr to hook up this time.

johnnybgoodman
    Hey Folks,
    My name is Johnny, and I live in Oklahoma City, but the whole Lake of the Ozarks thing sounds good to me. My boat wont be in the water for another three weeks, (finishing a restoration on a 78 Rochelle Craft dayrunner.) I think Missouri, or Kansas, or Arkansas, (or OKC, you know; I-35,& I-40, & Rt. 66 all converge,..... center of the nation,... America's Heartland.....)would all be great spots to get together. The Dardenell Res. (Russellville, AK)is one of the prettiest lakes I've ever seen, and I would LOVE to hang out for a weekend. Keep talking about it, and lets get together in the "Mid West"
    Johnny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast