Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2004 TableRock Roost

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Originally posted by Cas
    Hi all,
    Ken tells me he needs 6 more Tablerock Roost shirts so I need to make the order. The problem I have is the silk screener needs bear minimum order of 12 but preferrably 24.
    You can order a t-shirt, a pocket t or even a tank top, it's up to you. Best bet I think would be to let Ken know what you want and the size.
    how much are additional shirts? I wouldn't mind having a couple tank tops. thinking about getting one for the girlfriend too! she might join the festivities next year.
    Omega

TexasJet
    Put me down for a large tank top.

dragboatracer
    Had a great time this year seeing all the people we met at last years roost, and even better meeting all the new people. Steve and Shirley, My wife has said several times how much she enjoyed meeting you. A huge thanks to Brian and Dana, thought i had lost something last year because of all of the chaos with the hospital trip, but you definately made me happy to get the RAT PACK back. Kevin and Mellisa, glad to meet the kids, we have to stay in contact and maybe make a trip up your way soon. I hated to hear about the boat of people that went the wrong direction, but at least it is a good time at the swing. Next year there has got to be a little more direction on what is going on with the weekend. I heard from several people that organization was lost and not up to par. Hopefully lessons are learned and next years will be even better. I was greatful to see a pretty good showing from a few outboards, especially some ALLISON owners, Steve and his SHADOW, and Darren and the LIBERATOR. Who cares about being the minority, Hell, maybe next year i will bring the canoe with the 9.9 merc on the back and throw some real roost.....

Ken F
    >I heard from several people that organization was lost and not up to par. Hopefully lessons are learned and next years will be even better. <
    Dereck,
    Yes, I have to agree with you, orginization was a little lacking, and I've thought of several ways to improve this next year.
    One will be pre-registration, as due to the lack of people registering and paying their dues, it cost me over a grand to put it on this year. (speeking of which, I don't recall seeing a registration form for you either- )
    I didn't want to try and make things too organized, as last year was so nice because we all had time to sit around and get aquainted, and shoot the shit.
    This year, was in a new place, and there was really nowhere for people to congregate. Already working on that for next year!
    Ken F

dragboatracer
    Hey ken, Normally I dont register because i dont know from one moment to the next where im at or what im doing. maybe the responsibility could be spread between two or three people, making the task of organizing an event a little less hectic. A driver meeting is a must, letting everyone know where and when. last years was good because it was the first and the turnout wasnt as big, at least there was growth from the first. if everyone has an idea of what the plan is and they decide that they want to go right instead of left, or get side tracked cleaning the boat or whatever it may be, they will know where we will all end up and they can catch up later. Derek

DUECE'SDAD
    He guys killer pictures i wish i would have made it like originally planned, i didnt see any hydros in the pics, we had to make a run to wichita ks and set up at a convention, so plans got tossed out the window, anyways its on next years schedule already and we will bring a few boats. On friday I passed a dually and travel trailer pulling a green flatbottom near i-35 and 412 in oklahoma headed that way did any one ever see it, i havent seen it in any of the picts, i assume he was heading up there

Unchained
    I thought it was organized enough.
    I came there to meet some new folks and boat on some new water and I did all that.
    I think I burned up about 35 gallons of fuel boating from friday to sunday.
    Thrashed the machinery some too.
    The Michigan Hot Boats meets are similar.
    Drag boat racer, Are you the guy with the Allison that had the front and back single seats? I never caught your name.
    Deuce's dad, I recall seeing only one flatbottom there. I think he was running a small block.
    Mark

kp216
    Originally posted by Cas
    Great pictures so far! This one, IMO, takes the cake though.
    Great picture!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...specta-med.jpg
    Cas - I did some checking of Omega's pics because I wanted to make sure before I posted, but... that's me!!

AmericanThunder1
    Texas Jet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Originally posted by AmericanThunder1
    Texas Jet
    F U C K I N' sweet!
    Omega