Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stress Cracks

Sea Esta
    Thunderbutt, I'll stop by sometime this weekend and share a cold one with you. You can look and check the boat and form an opinion.
    Hallett19, My severe crack was above the water line, but as you ran the boat it would take on water. The bilge pump came on and that is how I knew. After that I turned on the bilge every half hour or so. I have a temporary patch till fall, when the boat goes back to the factory. It does suck, spend all this money and have these things happen.

Sea Esta
    Thunderbutt, Would that be 2nd cove on the right as we are heading towards the Osage?

Thunderbutt
    Sea Esta:
    Thunderbutt, Would that be 2nd cove on the right as we are heading towards the Osage?Yes, There is a brown brick house on the point.

Sea Esta
    Thunderbutt,
    Didn't make it thinking it thinking it would rain. Of course it turned out to be a nice day this afternoon after all. I'll try and swing by before the shootout. WHat time will you be leaving?

Thunderbutt
    Sea Esta:
    Thunderbutt,
    Didn't make it thinking it thinking it would rain. Of course it turned out to be a nice day this afternoon after all. I'll try and swing by before the shootout. WHat time will you be leaving?We go about 1:00. In case you miss us, I wont be taking the V- Drive, Will be in the pondtoon boat, name ( Big R )24 foot Landau. See ya.
    Jim Slevin

MJS
    HEY SEA ESTA
    MAN I`ED THINK AGAIN BEFORE I`ED GO MESSIN AROUND WITH PUTTING ANY PATCHES ON IT. THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE IT BACK, THEY WILL PROBALY SAY ITS YOUR FAULT, YOU CAUSE IT BY NOT USING THE RIGHT RESIN OR SOMETHING
    MY-2
    JUST DOLLARS NO SENSE

Sea Esta
    MJS, The factory had it done locally so I could use the boat the rest of the season. They authorized it and they had it done. Godfrey has been very good so far with the problem I am having.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12